Chapter 2

Charley's POV :

"I hope you guys had an amazing flight see you soon." The intercom said as it woke me up. I woken up the lads because they were also asleep, it was a pretty rough flight.

"Lads wake up we finally landed." I said as o shook their shoulders. They all woke up except Jake. I slapped him hard across his face so he can just wake up already, I just want to go to a hotel and sleep.

"What the hell was that for!?" Jake yelled, extremely pissed.

"Sorry, mate. I want to go to the hotel already. I'm losing my patience." I replied.

We finally had gotten off the plane and waited for our cab to arrive. The cab then came and the guy helped us to put the suitcases in the trunk. we all got inside.

"Where to?" the driver asked.

"The Hyatt hotel, please." Danny answered.

We have finally had gotten off the cab and went to the hotel. Danny signed us all in.

"Goodnight guys. I'll see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye.

I reached my room and put the luggage down. As I laid down in the comfy bed,I remembered I had promised Emily I would call her I soon as I landed.

Emily's POV :

I'm so lonely with out Charley. Its the time he should of landed already. I wonder if he had forgotten about me as soon as he got into that plane. I'm trying to hold up these tears but I saw in the mirror that my mascara is messed up from crying when he left. I went to the bathroom and took a shower I still can't take Charley out of my mind. I got out the bathroom getting my pink shirt and Gray sweatpants on. I jumped into bed and fell straight to sleep.

********

I was woken up by my phone. Its probably mum. I looked into my phone and saw it was Charley calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emily I'm sorry I didn't call. I was tired so I went to sleep as soon as I got into the room." I heard Charley's voice say.

"Its alright. I went to sleep anyways."

"Did I wake you? Shit, I forgot about the time zone. I can call you later if you like."

"Sure that'd be nice well. I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah goodnight, Emily. Sleep well."

Charley's POV :

As soon as I hung up, I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower. I put on a suit and tie and some really nice shoes. I heard my phone ring as I saw who it was I immediately answered.

"Charley I need your help I been kidnapped!"

**************

Have any idea of who got kidnapped. Write what you think and comment. And I'm really sorry I haven't updated I'm really sick my head hurts everything hurts but doesn't mean I should stop writing.

Vote. Comment. Idk

{Edited}