Chapter 3

Emily's POV :

I was on the phone with Charley telling him I got kidnapped.

"I got kidnapped".

"Then call the police , I mean I really can't do nothing just call the police and calm down".

"Alright I will I'm just scared".

"I know you are just call them and they will find just call call them".

I hanged up I expected to at least help me and tell me what to do.

It seemed like he didn't care at all. But now I don't need to worry about him right now, I need to know how to escape this room without those men seeing me.

I wiped the tears out of my face still thinking about Charley. Why did he even try to make me feel better like trying to come back home and help me get out of this dirty dark nightmare.

The door opened it was my kidnapper.

"Hey little pretty lady".

His eyes and the way he speak to me terrified me. He looks like if he wants to touch me. I go to a corner trying to get farther from him. I just wish my life would just end right here.

"Don't be scared I just wanted to see who you were talking to".

He slammed the door hard and locked it. I immediately got my phone out and called 999.

"Hello this is 999, what's your emergency".

"Yes hello I need help I been kidnapped by two men they locked me and a-a-a room and I'm just really scared I don't know what to do.

"Do you know where you are at".

I look outside the window and see the address.

"Yes I see the address from the window, its 579 hollywolly street".

Thank you don't worry the police will be right over in a minute just calm down".

I sit down in a relief. I see lights and see its three police cars. They knock the door down got me out safely.

"Are you OK sweetie".

"Yeeeeessss".

"Don't worry its going to be alright just hold on".

The polices left and just tears running down my face nonstop.

Charley's POV :

I don't get why she called me instead of calling the police.

I mean I hope she is alright but she should of called them first not me.

I wonder if I should call her. No I shouldn't. I think  I was just pretty hard on her I mean I could at least helped help.

I got off of bed and went with the boys to the studio. We were working on a new song Me and My Broken Heart I just can't wait till everyone listens to it including Emily.

I just hope everything's alright. 

"Are you alright Charley you seem worried".

"Yeah I'm alright Jake I'm just thinking about this song, I can't wait till our fans listen to it".

I would be in the next flight over there but she should be alright now she should of had called the police to capture the people that kidnapped her.

Emily's POV :

I got home still crying terrified of what just happened its all just a nightmare.

I got to my bathroom and I took a long warm shower sitting their crying thinking what could of happened.

Charley didn't even care he just told me to call the police and just hanged up which pretty much hurt me because I at least expected for him to calm me down and tell me what should I have done without calling the police. I realized I have been here for an hour. I  got out and got my warm nice clothes. 

Ring* Ring* Ring*

I looked at my phone and saw it was Charley I hanged up and blocked him so I can just get over him. A bunch of tears ran down my face I just can't stop crying of how hard it is to let go of something you really love.

I wipe the tears off my face trying to block Charley out my mind.

I slowly and slowly drifted to sleep immediately from a tough and horrible day I had today might as well forget.

Charley's POV :

I called Emily she ignored my call, second time it said she blocked me.

Is she mad at me or something. I didn't do nothing wrong I just told her to call the police and then I hung up for her to call the police.

If she blocked then fine then I will do the same. I can't believe she would do that she was my best friend way even before the lads.

I'm trying to hold back these tears but its too late. I feel heart broken.

I still and always have these feelings for her because she was always there for me no matter if she is mad at me.

I'm going to see her in three years anyways. I have to plan something special to tell her I love her and I always did but its in three years what if she forgets about me?

What if she already did?

That's just a scary thought I shouldn't even be imagining or thinking.

Ring* Ring* Ring*

I wish it was Emily but instead it was Jake.

"Hey what's up"

"Hey you didn't tell me Emily had gotten kidnapped why didn't you tell us she is our friend as well and why didn't you at least help her that's what a friend would do but your her best friend and you left her there she was crying when she woke and called me crying and scared because she thought she had already lost you what kind of friend is that". Jake said yelling at me angry.

"Hey there calm down calm down I didn't I mean to leave her there okay I just told her to call 999 because I am not there to help her and also we were in the middle of recording a song alright. You just can't keep attacking me without knowing the whole fucking story damn what the fuck is wrong with yeah I left her there I wish I could of been there and help but I couldn't okay. I got shit going on I miss her like crazy because I am in love with her okay Jake god damn do you want a fucking sorry from me".

"I didn't know man I'm sorry".

"Please don't tell her nothing".

"I won't I promise".

"Alright dude I'm tired and I'm headed off to bed goodnight".

Emily's POV :

Tears just bursted out of me when I told Jake and he was mad.

Hopefully Charley isn't going to get furious when he finds out I told him.

But what I think that should have never done was that I shouldn't have blocked him from my phone.

I want to talk to him so bad but at the same time I don't.

I'm more confused than never before. But I still unconditional love him still which is a curse and a blessing.

I will never stop having these feelings for him.

Every time I see his face my mind is blown away from him perfection, every angle and shape is perfect I would just jump and kiss him without caring if he doesn't if he doesn't even feel the same way all I care about is Charley coming back. 

His perfect brown hair and his dreamy brown eyes. Every single part of him is just simply perfect I never seen an angel this incredible.

I know I don't deserve someone as perfect as him but at least I want to try.

I unblock him and call him

"Hello"?

"Hey its Emily ".