Cemily

Emily's Pov

Me and Cameron got to the concert. Its pretty strange that fans came up to me and ask for my autograph since Cameron said that he hasn't said anything about me. I think I was famous before the accident. I don't even know where I was born or when. Me and Cameron had gotten front row tickets and backstage passes.

We showed the security our passes and we got to our seats.

"Babe are you nervous."

"No I'm just excited and I have this weird feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen."

"Don't worry babe I'm here."

I gave him a peck on the lips.

10 minutes after we got to our seats the whole place was filled up. Looks like Cameron's fans are here as well because they recognized him and well now they know me and Cam are together.

The concert started and lights were all over the place.

It started with my favorite song wait on me. Me and Cameron were dancing also screaming until we had gotten there attention. It looks like we did because Jake looked at me with wide eyes and the rest of the guys looked at me as well. Me and Cameron were laughing our butts off they must think we were crazy.

The song ended then I saw Charley and his eyes look hurt I wonder if he is ok. They started singing maps by Maroon 5 and to be honest I like the cover better.

Cameron pulled me towards him and kissed me. All the girls were awing.

Cameron smirked at me. I gave him a playful punch in the shoulder.

Me and my Broken heart started, me and Cameron started dancing.

Cameron started fangirling when Jake waved at us.

Me and Cameron started slowing dancing to last song "Whole".

"I love you Emily"

I looked him in the eyes searching what to say.

"I love you too.""

I started to leaning in and I kissed him. It was long and sweet. We stopped kissing when the song finished.

We went backstage and saw Rixton.

" Guys I'm a big fan can I have your autograph.''

" Don't act stupid Emily okay I know what your doing."

I looked at Charley surprised. How does he know my name?

" How do you even know my name when we just met and you just called me stupid I don't see one direction calling me stupid."

" Really you just came here and kissed this thing to get me jealous."

" What are you talking about we just met and you what I'm not wasting my time lets go Cameron.''

I stormed out of here really pissed off. Who the hell he thinks he is to call me stupid he has 10 million fans looks like he lost one. I got in the car and drove fast home.

" Emily your driving too fast calm down he is just a jerk".

" How do you expect me to calm down when that piece of shit just called me stupid, like bitch I don't know you."

Charley's POV

I saw Emily storm off with Cameron.

What did I just do? She clearly lost her memory. I went to my car and followed her. She seems really mad because she is driving really fast. I caught up to her.

She stopped at a pretty big house. She got off with Cameron and went inside.

I got off my car. I went up the steps and rang the bell. Cameron opened up the door.

" What are you doing here."

" I followed you guys here and well obviously Emily lost her memory also I wanted to explain why I acted that way."

I saw Emily. She said softly ,"come in". I sat on the couch and explained