1st chapter {Y/N flashback}

My parents divorced yesterday, I don't know what it means, but I know is hurt for who love each other; this is because my mom was crying in the bathroom. When she come back from the bathroom, she acted like nothing happened, but I knew that she was crying, she was like a nightmare with that big black holes under her beautiful eyes. When she sew me at the kitchen, she run to me, meanwhile she hugged me she said :"don't worry honey, I'll look for a better place for us".

{2 months later}

My moma (mom) said she found a perfect man, but he lives in England. So we need move to his house. I never met him before, I hope he's pretty, polite and funny just like my dad! The only thing I know is, that I'll live in Staveley in Darbyshire, I really don't like this name. Moma said is a beautiful place, but when she showed me the city from some old photos I really started to hate that city. It was worse than Moscwa.( yeh, you lived in Russia lmao)
Sigh
Sadly I'm not 18 and only 5 years old, I can't do anything!! Ugh!!
Your mom is going to you to say something
"Y/N, honey, have you packed your bags? The taxi is coming tomorrow at 9:10am"
You sigh, but at the same time you didn't expect that you're going tomorrow in England
"Sorry moma.. I didn't know that taxi is coming tomorrow at morning.. could you hel-"
But she interrupted you
"Eww, come on! You're already 5!!"
You nod and sigh
"Ok ok Y/N, I'll help you, I was only joking haha!!"

She scared me, I still don't know how to pack, I thought that her boyfriend is more important than me.

You packed all your bags with the help of your mom, but you forgot to put the plush your father gave you before your parents got divorced
"Moma.." you said
"Yes honey?" She looked worried, but she's smiling and you don't worry about it
"I forgot to put my plushy that my daddy g-" she interrupted you immediately
"Awww honey, don't worry, that plushy was so ugly, I even threw it away, your new super daddy is going to buy you all the plushy you want!! Ok? But please, forget about your father."
[your pov now]
Why she hate my dad, he was a really nice person! I miss him so much.. I liked when we played and when he helped me to study poems for asylum, they were really long!
I don't think my moma really cared about me, even if she had free-time all the day, she only went to the disco with her FrIeNdS, meanwhile, my poor daddy he needed to study how cooking just for me.
I want to ask her why she hate my daddy so much
"Moma?" I hope she won't be angry..
"Yes honey?" I hope she won't interrupt me
"Why do you hate my d-"
"Honey, we don't have food, wanna order pizza?" *sighs* I knew it
"Oh, okay, for me is Margolita (Margherita)" I can't pronunce it UGHH!
"The same as always? Ok than.."
She look a little bit suspect.
She's calling the pizzeria
"Hallooo! I wanted to order 2 pizzas! 1 with sausages and bacons, the 2nd is margherita!" She said.
The pizzeria man said
"We're coming at 8:30pm. It would be 1373.51 , please, say me your street, the apartment number and house number"
It was the first pizzeria man (When you were small you called them like that) that talked carefully
"Moscwa Street ******* apartment *** and the house number **" whe lived in the worst street of Moscwa, there are so many alcoholic people, so much bully guys and some much men that try to kidnap you or rape you. Of course we moved here after the divorce. When my parents were together we lived near the center of Moscwa, it was a beautiful apartment and there were so many shopping centers only for kids! Sadly, my moma didn't want let me live with my daddy, I don't know why. I'm too small to know these things.
"Honey, meanwhile the man is coming, play with your toys!" my moma is a stupid woman, she literally 18 minutes ago just packed all my toys, never mind, who cares.

{After eating the pizza}

"Y/N, go sleep, is already 10:21pm, sadly you don't look tired" why she wants me tired uh
"Ok moma, goodnight, can you give me a kiss?" Usually, ma dad used to give me a kiss on cheeks because for me is the best way to sleep good and have beautiful dreams. My mom never kissed me, only when I born I think..
"What? A kiss? AHAHA I only kiss mens, no kids, so.. shut up and sleep, night" she's so rude..