ෆChapter 7

Michael took you back home. When you opened the door you immediately felt asleep on the sofa, without changing your outfit.
What a horrible night.. Jesus, thank god that Michael heard me and called William. Wait, when I felt so sick at bowling by drinking the soda... wait wait wait, Liam wanted to make feel asleep?! It was him? Oh. God. Uhh.. never mind, I'm gonna talk with him tomorrow.

[the next day]
Uhh.. oh, I felt asleep on the sofa tonight.
Let's go have some breakfast. I'm gonna drink some coffe/tea/milk/water/yourfavoriteddink and eat *yourfavoritebreakfastfoodiguess*.
You prepared *yourfavoritedrink* and *yourfavoritebreakfastfoodiguesslol*. You sat down on the chair and started eat *yourfavoritebreakfastfoodiguesslol* (ok, I need to stop). Hmmm what could I do today... I'm gonna to the pizzeria with toy animatronics! I didn't went there for so long, I would like to see what they changed for... 2 weeks? I don't know how long I didn't been here. After that Evan got bitten from Fredbear, William and Henry closed the pizzeria, but they're going to build new animatronics, that are from the toy's pizzeria; the four animatronics in the "employees only" room, are the oldest.
Anyways, I'm gonna dress up now.
You dressed *whatever you like*. You brushed your hairs and dressed the shoes. You left the house. Outside was cloudy.
It's so cloudy, I hope is not gonna rain. I'm glad that the pizzeria it's not that far from my house; oh, right, we moved because Harry works there every night...
After 5 minutes or more, you had already arrived. The pizzeria was open, but there was no one inside.
Why no one is there? Usually so many people come here... anyways, let's see what they've changed. You saw the toy animatronics
They didn't changed, and I'm glad. Let's see Mangle, how I remember, mangle was a beautiful animatronic, every single kid wanted to see h/t. When you came, you saw that the animatronic was so... different, s/h/t makes strange and creepy sounds

"Æ̴̧̢̰̰̖͈͔͌̑̒̄̀͆͝ẩ̶̡̼͍͂͋̆̓̀̃̑͝ä̶̢̛́͆̀̎́̑̾a̷͎͉͆̉̈́̓è̴͕͔̞̐̈̑̉͘ę̶̲̝̥̜̃͒ē̴͖̗̩̦̞͖̞̇͗̑̅̔͒̍ͅê̴̛̛͇̤̩̣͎͓̻̎͗̒̏̈́͆͝͠ͅæ̵̡̳̭̱͖̳̱̽̈́̇̑̃̾͘͝͠ä̴̛̟̭̻͈͕̺̮̭̀͠w̵̨̪̾̋͑̇̅̓̔͠a̸̡̨̝̞̹̺̱̅̊̓̀̂́͊̄͠à̴̖̙̮͙̦̹͔͓̬̍̆̏̈́̌ẃ̶̭̩̺̝̱̮̺̫̘̮͐̚͝ȩ̴͊̂̚w̸͙̳͍̍͐͗í̸̧̱̻͕͎̲̜̫̾͂̚̚͝͝͝ẘ̴̡̢̧̳̲͓͈̫̮͙a̷̢̻̱͖̼̗̦͓͚̫̅̃̑̈̃́̑̓͂̓æ̵̨̡̟̝͇̞̼̪̙̔̉́̔̃̚"

What the Michael Afton?!! (What the fuck) What happened to them?? It were... kids?? It's impossible that the kids or children are so strong. You came closer to Mangle, they tried to bite you
:"AHHH!" You made It in time to escape from mangle.
You walked away from mangle's room, than you collided with William. William? Again?
:" Oh hello kiddo, what are you doing here... alone?" Im surprise that William is here instead of Harry, usually Harry would work there... suspect, I'm gonna act normal
:" Hello William, how's works?" William didn't answered for a while
:" What? Oh sorry, I was thinking. Anyways, everything is good, I guess!" He's lying... I know it...
:" How you can work good if there is no one even if the pizzeria is open?" William didn't said anything, he was still motionless, he was looking at nothing.
:"Wil-" someone entered the pizzeria, you went to check, but William was still motionless. What's wrong with William? Anyways, let's go see who is it.
It was a super tall man, with a black ponytail, with a winter jacket, fur on the hood, you cannot see him from the front for a while. He turned to your side. Who. Is. HE? It was an Asian man, you never saw an Asian man in person.
:" Hey! Who are you?" He seem serious... you went closer to him. You looked up, you watched his black eyes
:" My name is Y/N Y/L. Who are you? Do you work here?" He looked around and took off his jacket.
:"My name is... Xiong Xu, I'm from another country. China" I see that
:" wait wait... are you Harry's stepdaughter? I'M HIS BIGGEST FUN!!" What? Why he just changed he's... personality?
:" Why Harry is not here?" Xong Cang or whatever he is, looked at me worried. He touched my shoulders!
:" Whaaaaat? He suppose to be here... WHERE HE IS? Is there Henry than?" I watched around
:" Uhgg I don't know, I met only William. Don't worry! I'm gonna go away!" I took off his hands from my shoulders and went out. I met Michael. He's looking so sick.
:" Y/N? What ar- AHOICHUUU- mhmhmhmhm.."
:" bless you Michael, are you ok?" He had unkempt hair and red eyes, I don't think he's ok.
:"Uhh... ye darling, I'm ok.. I'm just a little sick, but anyways, what are you doing here?" What I'm gonna answer? Oh yes, about animatronics.
:"I was curious if the pizzeria changed a little bit the animatronics or something. But wait wait... why no one is here even if it's open?" Michael watched the pizzeria and thought
:"It's bec- AUCCHIUUUUUU! Mhm... 🤧🤧, sorry, uhm, no one is there because today everyone are in a festival" festival? What's that?
Michael looked around
:"To be honest I don't know either, maybe the animatronics don't work. Are you gonna go inside again with me?" You accepted. You walked inside the pizzeria.
Xiong Xu looked you and Michael, he was excited
:"Mikeeee! Awww Mike, you're always so cute!! What do you need? You need my help? Pleaaaaaase say YES!" Xiang was hugging hard Michael.
:" Com'on Xiasu, I'm sick, you gonna be sick too" What's happening??? I can't understand... Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian loves Mike? Mike knows Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian? He was (Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian) so serious when I met him.. but he's really nice inside I see (idk what I wrote).
Xiang noticed you
:"AWWW you're the same y/g? Are you his y/g friend? I'm gonna be your 1st FUN!" What the fu-that's actually cool I guess? I have a fun o-m-g (emotionless). He hugged you and cried
:"AAAAAWWWWWWWW!"
Me and Michael looked at Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian strangely
:"Xiasu, where's dad?" Xiang stopped hug you and stand up
:"I just entered here, so I don't know, maybe he's somewhere like.... In mangles room... employees room... HEAR ME OUT, I DONT KNOW! *cries*" meanwhile he was crying, you and Michael went to mangle's room
:"Fath- ACHUUUUUUU!!!" You and Michael looked at William with 2 big eyes. What the heck! What he's doing ?? William destroyed mangle, but they were alive.
:"AAH! Oh, hi kiddos, what ar.. Y/N? Again you? Do you need something? I can always help you"
:" Fatha, what. Are. You. Doing. WITH MANGLE? They're already broken and you broke them again?? I'm gonna call Henry, so he can adjust them!" William didn't do anything and just watched Michael and... me. William went out the mangles room. He watched you
:"I hope I'll see you again kiddo~" what the fuck, I thought that William became a normal person, but it's not! UGHHHHHHHH nevermind.
Wait, why Michael went here? I didn't understand :" Michael, why are you here?"
:"It's because I feel sick and I need help because my mom and sister are in Baby Wonderland pizzeria, I thought that dad could help me, but he doesn't help me, so let's just go home! Of course if you want..." you went with Michael home. It was worse, messy, depressed and so many things were broken. What's happening here? Is this really their house? How they can live there?!
:"H-Hey, what's happening over here? Why everything is so..."
:" I know dear, I know. My mom and sister are so strange, my sister sometimes is so angry because... she can't go near by an animatronic named Baby, so she vent by broke things"
:"And.. you're mom?"
:"She wasn't home for 1 day"
What's happening here? Is everything ok?
:"Are you.. ok?"
:"Yeah, sure. It's normal to me already"
Oh, ok. Oh right, I wanted to talk about the last night but I think is not a good idea to talk about it right now... never mind, I'm gonna go home.
:"Michael, I'm gonna go home I think. Bye bye dear"
:" Oh, ok bye honey"
When I went out the house, I saw William again!!! He literally was in the pizzeria 0.1 second ago!
William went inside the house and you noticed something on his neck... BLOOD? Wait wait wait wait wait!! It's really blood?? I'm gonna go back to the pizzeria, I knew that something is wrong... he acted like.. a... ugh... UGHHHH... i DONT know! But let's go back to the pizzeria...
You run to the pizzeria with toy animatronics, you saw again Xiong Xu (you already arrived)
:" Helloooo dear, you lost something? Because is the third time that you go back here!"
:"Mmm, I just wanted to explore the pizzeria because... I forgot about that, I'm sorry, could I explore? Please?"
Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian is looking at me strangely, I'm scared
:"What. The. Heck. Are. You. TALKING ABOUT? Of course you can, silly! I can help you, today no one'll go there anyways" oh ok, but why no one would be there? How they know? If he know, than why he didn't closed the pizzeria? It doesn't make sense! I'm gonna ask than.
:"Hey Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian, why nobody's go there? Why can't you close the pizzeria even if you know already??"
Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian answered...
:" Oh, you don't know? There will be very heavy rain with lots of thunderstorms today, so it's better to stay home, but I decided to stay here"
WHAAAAAAAT? Oh no no no no no no you started to panic.
:"oh, ok. Let's go explore?" Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian accepted.
He made me see the toy animatronics, mangle, the rooms, the office and the bathroom, except the " employees only"
:"Hey Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian, what's inside this room?" Ciaxuxioxiacopoxiaxeroxian turned to my side
:"Oh, that room? You want to see it?" I said yes.