3rd chapter

(PS.: this chapter'll be a little bit shorter, for the comment "we see bathrooms" I mean, you see were where the bathrooms. ⚠️⚠️ANOTHER PS.: how since I always spelled "sew" wrong, I meant "s/h/t/I saw", sorry for the punctuation.⚠️⚠️)
I went home. My mom wasn't there
"Harry, where is Y/M?" Harry looked at me
"She wanted to go with her friends in a restaurant, so you'll be alone tonight, what do you wanna eat?" Alone? He must go to work?
"Why I should be alone tonight? Aren't you staying home?" Harry went to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and took the ham
"Tonight I need to work at Freddy Fazbear's pizza, but don't worry, you can call someone to stay with you tonight, if you want" Harry started to cook something.
"Okay than" I knew it! I'm intelligent.
I came to Harry and see what he was cooking, he was cooking a toast, maybe he doesn't know how to cook so..., better than nothing ahah.
By the way I don't wanna be alone tonight, but I don't wanna call Michael, because.. uh.. I don't know. I'll call.. nobody, haha! I'll walk all the night than, in this city there is no one anyway, but it's never safe I guess.
Meanwhile Harry was cooking I watched the tv.
"Y/N, is ready, sorry if didn't cooked something better, you know that I don't know cook heh" I tasted the toast, it was great! I didn't expect that Harry cooks, the one who always cooked was my mom and rarely me, but never Harry.
"It's delicious!" Harry didn't say anything and just went to his bedroom to change clothes, I think. When I finished the toast I went to the living room, I took the TV remote and sit to the sofa. I turn on the TV and watched some news.
"Hello everybody! Kids! Today afternoon, Henry and William, the owners of Freddy Fazbear pizzeria.. said that in 5 mouths there'll be a new Freddy Fazbear pizzeria, with nicer animatronics! They'll be a little bit smaller, friendly, cute and safe! There is also their own shop inside, where'll be a marionette playing a very cool song to make you sleep! There is even a boy that gives you free balloons! This place will be more bigger, funnier, and pretty! Henry and William hope you'll like it when they finish all the progress! Now let's talk about weather.." you turned off the TV. There will be another pizzeria?? Cool! I can't wait to see it than. Harry just finished to dress up and put shoes
"I go to work, goodnight Y/N" said me Harry
"Good work to you, then" he looked at me for a second and left. He's strange tonight, like yesterday William. You don't know what to do, so you dressed up something and left the house for walk. It's cold there ugghhh.. why I didn't listened to the weather.. eh who cares.
Oh, since I think about it, tomorrow will be Evan's birthday, and I have to go to his party! Sadly I didn't bought him a present, what could I give him.. uhh.. I don't know, maybe.. an old book? Plushie? Oh right! Plushie! I can just go to Harry and say him if I can get a Bonnie plushie for Evan! Let's go than, even if it's a little bit far, but.. who cares? Nobody!
It was cold. You were freezing at 10° because you were wearing light clothes.
You finally were near at the pizzeria. To be honest, you didn't know what pizzeria he was in, so you went to the new one you saw today with Michael and toured by William. The door was open (2:00 am, I know is illogical to walk at this time but.. heh you know). You opened the door and entered inside. It was so so so dark.
"Harry? Where are you?" I hope he's there.. why is so dark when the pizzeria is open? You walked in front of the stage, why there isn't Bonnie? Let's go check if Harry is in the office, maybe he knows something..
The office's door were closed, this means Harry is there! When you looked through the window, you saw it was.. nobody? How is possible that the door office is closed when there is nobody inside?!! Oh right, the other door is opened, so.. someone is here, maybe Harry went to the bathroom
"Harry? Are you here? I don't wanna go the male bathroom.. so.. can you just answer me?" No one talked, uhhh i need to check if someone is in the male's bathroom, but the light is off, so I don't think he's over there, the last place to see is "Employees only" room. I think I can't go here.. but I need to! I wanna give something to Evan for his birthday!! You walked toward "employees only" room. You knocked.
"Harry? Are you here? I wanted to ask you something.." Someone walked behind me, something touched my shoulder. I turned my head to that thing or person.
"What are you doing here dear?" it was William! What is he doing here? Working?
"Hi William, I wanted to ask you something, I thought that Harry was here, but he's not, I apologize again, now I'll leave." I wanted to go out but William stopped me.
"I can help you if you want! Just ask me, what is it?" He looks normal
"I know that tomorrow will be Evans birthday.. so I wanted to get him a Bonnie plushie, because it's too late go shopping"
William turned his eyes around, and thought.
"William, I need to ask you something else, what's inside in "employees only" room? I know it's something between you and Henry, but why would you hide it from me? I don't know if I been clear.." William looked at me worried
"Oh.. eh.. ehmm.. I needed to build something very very important, to.. Evan! Yes! Evan!" He's a little bit suspect.. someone just entered in the pizzeria, it was Michael, why he's here?
"Y/N? What are you doing here at the middle of the night?! Did you went here all alone?" He run to me and saw if I was alright
"Everything is ok, what are you doing here too?" Michael looked at William Afton
"My dad called me for help him for something, do you want me to take you home? It's already 4:00am." I turned to William, he smirked to me.
"Oh, yes please, I think" Michael took my hand, he's hand was so soft and hot, then mine was very cold. We left the pizzeria
"You have a very cold hand, I can give you my hoodie if you want, its comfortable and it's new." I accepted, I was freezing..
I saw Michael and he was blushing
"Why are you blushing? Ahaha!" He looked at me and the hoodie
"Uhh.. I am really blushing?" He blushed more
"Yes! You are! Ahaha! Your so cu-.. oh, sorry hah.. I didn't meant to say that.." Michael took my hand harder
" Don't worry honey.. anyways, why you were at the pizzeria? Do you need something from William or Henry?" He seemed to want to help me more than William
"Tomorrow.. I mean, today it's crying child's birthday, and I hadn't enough time to buy him a present, so, I wanted to ask to William or Harry if they could give me a Bonnie plushie for him.." Michael thought. We are arrived to my house
"See you at the party then?" I asked
"Yes! Anyways, I made a present for Crying Child, I'll say it was made from us, ok? So don't worry about it!" Michael smiled, he's so pretty when he smiles..
"Thank you Michael! See you then, good night"
"Good night" and than I closed the door. Since I think about it, he.. oh wait! I forgot to give him the hoodie he gave me before! You immediately went out from the entrance door, where he is? Is he that fast?? Never mind.. I'll give him it at the birthday party.
I drank a cup of green red and washed my teeth.