2nd chapter

(PS.: I didn't read it before publishing it because I'm too tired!!Its 12:00am so..)   This is how I met Michael Afton 10 years ago, now I have 15 years old and he has 17. He founded 3 or 4 friends, but he never left me for them. Meanwhile, when I was 8, Harry and my mom married, and I forgot how my dad look. Michael have now 1 sister Elizabeth and 1 brother (the younger) Evan; he always cry when I come to their house and I don't know why, so me and Michael named him "Crying Child".
Michael changed a little bit, he sometimes made fun of Evan/CC, but obviously, he doesn't hit him; and I'm glad for it.
Anyways, I didn't change so much, however we move house, closer to the pizzeria, because Harry works there more now and this means that.. I'll live closer to Michael! Ugh! Why I talk about him so much? This doesn't matter..
By the way, today I'll go to the Afton's house, because they invited: me, my mom and Harry to eat dinner, and there'll be Henry, his wife Mrs. Emily, Charlotte and her brother Sammy.
The Afton and Emily's family is so big!
"Y/N, are you prepared for go to the Afton's house? It's 6:00pm and we need to be there at 6:30pm." Oh, is my mom screaming from the hallway
"Ye mom, now I'm getting dressed"
*you open your wardrobe* I need to dress something pretty.. you choose some pants and an oversized dark red hoodie with black long socks.
"This is perfect!" You go to the bathroom to brush your hair.
"Y/N, d-dear, are you ready for go to Afton's house? We can be late if you don't get faster." Its Harry, I see that everyone are ready.
"Yes da- oh sorry, Harry, I'm ready" now I always pronunce him wrong, I'm not ready for call him dad.
"It's ok to call me dad, anyways, Y/M (your mom name), are you ready??" He screamed because mom was in the toilet
"Yes honey!! I'm coming" she get out from the bathroom and asked Harry
"Why can't we just leave Y/N at home? S/H/T can give us big problems!!" She got closer to Harry and watched him angry
"Oh..uh.. Y/N likes Michael and M-" you interrupted him and your mom did the same
"I DON'T LIKE HIM!!" You screamed
"S/H/T DOESN'T LIKE HIM!!!" And than your mom (you screamed at the same time)
"Sorry ladies haha, I was kidding, just because Michael and Y/N wants to meet, why she would make us problems?"
Now my dad thinks that I love Michael. But I don't like him at all! I love him only.. as a friend, nothing more! You blushed.
My mom didn't answered anything to Harry, so we got out from our house and get to the car (it's always the same by the way).
The traveling was about for 4 minutes in the car, we don't live that far from William's house, I don't even know why we should go there by the car.
[Narrator]
Your mom and Harry talked to each other while you just looked from the car's window and realized you already arrived
"Y/N? Why don't you get out from the car? We already arrived" it was your mom. She watched you through the window.
"Oh, sorry mom" and than, you get out from the car.
Harry rings the bell of Afton's house.
They opened the door. It was of course William.
"Ohhh, hi Harry! Nice to see ya again! Henry didn't arrive yet, come one, enter, it's cold outside I guess"
Harry and your mom greeted him and went into the house, you did the same.
"Hey Y/N" he said it when you walked troughs him from the entrance door. You didn't said anything because he was different this time William. When he said that he had an devil smile and touched your shoulder, you didn't mind about it and just went do the kitchen.
"Oh! Hi Michael!" You sew Michael sitting near Mrs Afton, she waved you and you did the same.
"Hi Y/N! How was your day?" He asked you
"Ohh it was not that good but it wasn't even that bad, anyways, it was normal as always haha! What about you?" He didn't respond, he just gasped to Mrs Afton and came to you
"It was good. Can we go to my bedroom? I wanna talk about something important." You said "yes" and then you went to Michaels bedroom.
                                 [your POV]

I hope I'm not blushing.. and I hope that he doesn't mean to say "I like you".. just.. uhm..
"So.. what is it?" I asked first because he doesn't saying anything and looked down.
"Oh.. so.. you know that soon will be Crying Child's birthday, right?" Oh, is not about love, I knew it! Maybe he doesn't know what to give him for his birthday..?
"Oh, yes I know, you don't know what to give him, right?" He sits on the floor with crossed legs
"Is worst.. sit here please" he's looking worried, what happened? You sit near to him.
"So.. uh.. my friends.. especially Jacob (the one with the Bonnie mask) wanted to put Crying Child inside Golden Freddy's mouth.. but I'm scared, I don't know what to do, it wouldn't be a great joke at all!" They're so cruel!
"Why should they do that? Especially your OWN BROTHER!" He looked me for a second ad and looked at the floor.
He sighs
"I-I don't know.. maybe because my father is the owner of the pizzeria so-"
At this moment, someone ringed to the door (idk if I wrote it correctly)
"Who is it?" Michael really thought I know who is it?
"Maybe is Henry? I really don't know, let's check" Michael get up and helps you
"Here, take my hand" he says
"Thank you" I hope I'm not blushing
"Ahaha, your blushing!"oh no, why I should?
You go out of the Michael's bedroom and go see who is it.
It's Henry with his family, I knew it.
"Hi Henry!" We said it at the same time
"Haha, hi guys" William was behind you and Michael, he touched your shoulders. You looked at him, he was smiling at you and than he looked to Henry.
He's so strange today William..
"Hi my friend, you arrived when dinner is ready, what a coincidence huh?" He walked toward him and took gently his both hands.
"So kids, let's go to the kitchen and eat" he looked us and went to the kitchen.
"Sorry if I'm saying that, but William today is looking horrifying.." now he'll be angry..
"He's always like this, this is why I don't like him." He answered (even if you didn't asked him anything).
You're going to the kitchen. Everyone are sitting and waiting for you and Michael. The food was pizza of course.
There was 3 pizzas:
1-pepperoni and mushrooms
2- tomato and bacons
3-chips and ham
Everyone are fighting over who gets the slice of pizza first, the only who didn't say anything was Crying Child, he didn't do anything, just looked to the table and for no reason started to cry.
"Hey Y/N, are you ok? Wanna have my pizza? I don't wanna eat it anymore, is with the bacon one, I know you love bacons haha" Michael asked you
"Oh, Michael, oh sorry, I'm ok! I'm ok.. oh uhm oh thank you" what I just answered..
"Uhmmmmm.. yes give me your pizza please" Michael gives you the remaining pizza.
"Thank you!"