6th chapter

(P.S.: OMG TYSM FOR READING MY FUNFIC!!! I'm so happy :D)
(P.S.: Hellooo!! I haven't updated for a while, I know, and I'm very ashamed of it, only that all this time I was on vacation:,) and therefore I didn't have time to write, I'll try to write as best and as fast as possible. GOOD READING MY MICHAEL's LOVERS💖)
I hugged him
"Everything it's ok Michael"
To be honest, it's my fault that every girl bully me, because I don't defend myself and because I'm so weak, I need to change, but how?
Meanwhile, after I hugged Michael, he went to some girls and talked to them angrily, even if he talked to them friendly, I wouldn't be too jealous I think...
"Y/N, come here!" It's Michael, he's still with the girls, but there's 2 boys!
I went to them shyly, and Michael took my waist
"Ohhh, don't be shy darling, come closer.
I just explained to them that we're together since kids, so I love no one but you, so they're sorry"
Oh, really? In front of you, you had the leader's helper  what?! What she's doing here? Uhh..
She shook my hand so fast
"I'm so so so so sorry for what we did to you, anyways, my name is Julie, I'm sorry again" I don't know if to believe them.
"My name is Emily, but I'm not part of their club or group" club? Group? So, all the girls are a club/group? I never knew that.
"Im... Steve!! Nice to meet ya Y/N, I'm sorry too, because I was in that group too.. so I helped them, but don't worry! I left the group" whaaaAAAAAAAT?! So, there aren't only girls, but even boys?! I never saw them, it's strange.
"I'm Liam, nice to meet you, I have never been in Vampirsh group, but I'm sorry anyways" he shook my hand slowly and blushed to me, (for boys) is he gay? Do I ask him later, or do I not even ask him? Idk.
(All genders) I really hope that he doesn't like me, but Michael started to suspect him already.

[outside the school]
Finally we finished the school.
"Hey darling, do you like Julie, Steve and Liam?"
"Of course, thank you Michael!" I kissed him and everyone were watching us
"I didn't meant to..sorry"
"Y/N? Is everything ok? We're engaged, what do you mean?" Julie, Steve and Liam came to us
"Guys! Wanna go somewhere? Like.. bowling, play arcades, etc.? I'll pay! My family is rich anyways" asked us Julie
"Yeah, of course!" We accepted.
It'll be my first time that I hang out with my friends! Wait, they're really my friends?
"Let's go bowling?" Asked Steve hugging Julie, we all accepted and started to go.
"Wait! What about our bags? They are too heavy and we have the uniforms on, everybody would look at us like idiots!" We all turned to Liam (because he was saying it)
"Oh, than, let's go home first, than... at 4:00 PM we'll meet in the park, alright?"
Everybody, after listening Steve, we went to our house to change. Since the 3 guys live close but not close to my and Michael's house, we separated (I know you didn't understand anything).
When Michael saw that Julie, Steve and Liam had gone away, he started do hold my hand and kissed me on the forehead
"Are you happy, my darling?" I looked at him smiling
"Thank you Michael, your so sweet" I hugged him.

After some minutes, we finally arrived home.
I took the keys and entered the home, I immediately saw Harry in front of the door, it was like he was waiting for me, it's look scary..
"Oh, hi Harry, I'm going to bowling after changing.." he looked at me, I guess my mom said something rude about me.
"Ohh.. sorry Y/N! I was thinking" than he moved and went to the kitchen and I went to my bedroom. I changed the uniform and dressed up a brown grunge hoodie and large dark blue jeans, do I need to dress a hat? Nah, I look very bad with it. What bag could I dress with this outfit? You opened your wardrobe and took a dark brown bag, than you dressed it up to see if you look good with it; is not that bad, actually, I'm gonna dress it than. You took inside your wallet, the hat that you dressed up before, a small umbrella and the house's keys. You brushed you hairs and went down stairs.
"Bye dad! Oh.. sorry Harry.." oh no, i hope he won't get mad.. when I saw him, he was actually excited
"You. Finally. After. MILLIONS YEARS. Called. Me. Dad!! You don't need to sorry! Call me like this always, honey. Bye bye! Have fun" oh, to be honest I expected it, before moving, he was so lonely. How I know.. he tried to adopt a child, but he cannot because they thought he's a pedofile for his looking like a vampire or Dracula, so he cannot have child and he doesn't wanted to have pets. That's why I expected he would excited that I called him "dad", I should call him more like this. You started to forget about your father. You exited your house and saw Michael, he exited at the same time as you.
"Oh, hi Michael! What a coincidence!" He was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue hoodie, and some black jeans.
"You look very cool with that clothes Michael! I like it" he blushed, and took my hand (like always, right?)
"You look very cute too" he got me closer to him by pulling our hands and he kissed me, I don't know why, but it's seems he really wanted to, 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝.. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
"Let's go, we'll be late!"