The Feelings

Their promotions went well over the next few weeks. Despite continuing to avoid checking social media, she was still aware of the conflict going on between BTS's fans and the public. During this time, she learned why the boys were so appreciative of Namjoon. The leader had been a pillar of strength for her. They had spent a lot more time together and had gotten closer as a result.

After a busy day's work, she was hanging out with Yoongi and Namjoon in the leader's studio. He was asking the other two for their opinions on the tracks he was working on for his next mixtape. She really enjoyed it when she got to work with the other members. She had learnt so much about making music from them, and she was grateful when they invited her in on their creative sessions.

"It's going to be amazing, Namjoon. Your fans are going to be so excited. I know they still talk about how much they love your other mixtapes."

"This one is going to be very different."

"You've changed a lot over the years. I only make sense that your music has changed too."

"Mono was almost the opposite of RM, but that doesn't mean we didn't love them both."

"You've listened to my mixtapes?"

"Of course... I'm a fan."

"Of BTS, that doesn't necessarily mean you listen to our solo work."

"Joon, stop insulting our fans."

She giggled when Namjoon rolled his eyes at Yoongi.

"Mono - and D-2 - are probably my favourite albums. Ever. Every track is amazing."

"Now you're just flattering us."

"No! I told you before that you were my idols, you inspired me. That's why I jumped at the chance to work with you."

"I'm glad you did. I mean, we're all happy to have you as part of the team."

"Despite our initial reservations."

"All forgiven. Anyway, I've got to go. Yoongi, see you tonight?"

"Looking forward to it."

"Okay. Bye-bye!"

The two rappers smiled at her as she waved goodbye and left the room.

"Shall we get back to work, Hyung?"

"What are you doing, Namjoon?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been watching you for weeks, but now it's obvious. You like her."

"You say it like it's a problem."

"Isn't it? She's taken."

"Taken? He's in a different country right now."

"Even if he were on a different planet it wouldn't matter. They confessed to each other. What's your plan? Break them apart? Make her fall for you? She is part of the group, Namjoon. We treated her like shit before and now we're finally on good terms you better not mess it up. Understand?"

"I hear you, Hyung. I won't do anything that could cause harm to BTS."