Rwby Chibi Ch.5

Costume Party

3rd Pov

In Team RWBY's dormitory kitchen, decorated with balloons and streamers Blake, Weiss, Yang, and Ruby are seen standing and chatting in the middle of the reception. However, the ubiquitous team have traded outfits: Ruby is wearing Weiss's outfit, and vice versa, while Blake and Yang have traded outfits, complete with a little black bow on top of Yang's head, while Team LADR had also traded outfits. Brisa had traded with Cyra and Josh had traded with Raiden.

Yang: (with a mouth full of food) "Great costume party, sis!"

Ruby: "Yeah! I think it turned out to be pretty good!"

Brisa: "I hate this!"

Brisa said that as she stuffed a slice of cake into her mouth.

Cyra: "Aw come on Brisa it's not that bad."

???: "Ahem."

Team RWBY and LADR turned to their right to reveal a miffed Jaune, also donned in Weiss's outfit, complete with a side ponytail, tapping his foot angrily. Brisa turned her head where the teams were looking a little late, but what she saw made her choke on her cake.

Josh: "Oh, what the heck! You have got to be kidding me, Jaune! Of all things to wear?!"

Jaune: "Well, one of us is gonna have to change."

Nora pops her head on the door frame

Nora: "Lookin' hot!"

Ear Cleaning

Brisa's Pov

Brisa: "Man, I'm so tired. I wonder what Blake is doing, actually..... "

I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. And what I saw was something that made me smile a bit.

Brisa: "Well, you don't see that every day."

Blake is sitting alone on her bed, with a cotton swab in her hands. She sticks one end into her ear and twists it, before pulling it out, moving it to her other hand, and cleaning her other ear. As she puts down the cotton swab, she looks up to her exposed cat ears. Taking another swab in her hand, she reaches up and cleans out her second set of ears. When she finishes, she closes her eyes in contentment and twitches her cat ears. Her eyes shot open when she heard the sound of a 'click' from a camera. She looks up and saw me in the doorway, holding up a scroll, with a picture in the background, where Blake was cleaning her ears.

Brisa: "Imaging if this is leaked out with the rest of the team."

Blake: "Brisa, I'm warning you. Don't you dare do it...."

Brisa: "Oh, I won't. (Smirks) As long as you can keep up with me."

And pretty soon enough, a cat and mouse chase began on the hallways however it's more like a cat and wolf chase.

Blake: "Brisa!!! WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU, YOU'RE GONNA BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!"

Brisa: "Oh, come on! You don't mean– Wait. Did you just say 'paws'?"

Her eyes widened as realization struck her head.

Blake: "Why you little–"

Brisa: "Oh CRAP!!!"