Rwby Chibi Ch.6

The Vacuum

Brisa's Pov

It was just a normal day in Team RWBY's dorm. I was lying comfortably on top of Yang's bed, with Blake below, lying on her own bed. Then, Zwei suddenly bounds into the room, which I didn't know of. The bark alarmed me, and caused me to look up from my book. I saw Blake nodding at the canine, before she hides behind a poster, which was right behind me, and Zwei hides under the bed. Just as I were about to ask them why they are hiding, Weiss comes in with a vacuum on her hand, as she hums to herself. She turns the vacuum on starts cleaning the dorm, which starts to annoy in my reading. If we are speaking about Weiss, everything is a performance for her, even when in cleaning. She even did a spin in mid air while holding the vacuum, before landing flawlessly, and gets back to cleaning again. After Weiss finishes vacuuming the dorm room, Zwei and Blake come out of hiding and commiserate on their shared fear of vacuums.

Blake: (to Zwei) "I know, right?"

Brisa: "Since when did you make a truce with a dog, Blake?"

My questions gains me a death glare from her, making me instantly pale.

Blake: "Don't. Even. Think. About. it"

Cape Trubs

Cyra's Pov

Team RWBY has just finished another day of studying as they head back to their dorm.

Yang: "Ugh, Oobleck is the worst!"

Blake: "Yeah, but not as bad as Professor Peach."

Weiss: "I like her."

Ruby: "Yeah, but she's not around very often. Where is Cyra anyways?"

As she asked this, the team heard her voice ringing out, "Guys! Wai–" before being cut off by Yang slamming to close the door, resulting for Ruby to get stuck with her cloak, and, unknowingly, for me to slam my face against the door, before falling onto my back. Ruby yelps as the door caught her cloak and struggles to get herself, and her cloak, free.

Yang: "Ruby! Omigosh! I'm so sorry."

And with that Yang reopens the door again, freeing Ruby from getting stuck, and for the team to see me lying semi-unconscious on the floor with a bruised nose.

Blake: "Cyra! Are you okay? Who did this to you?!"

The team looks around to see a sign of anyone on the corridor, but found none. Then something catches Blake's eye, which also caught the others. On the door, a small patch of blood is seen in it.

Blake: (In head) "Who could've—"

Then realization struck them like a lightning. That moment when they heard my voice before Yang suddenly slammed the door, which also ended the sound of my voice. Yang was the one to blame for suddenly slamming the door in front of your face. All head were turned towards Yang, who widens her eyes at first in shock, before she finally got what they meant.

Yang: (Sighs) "Whoops......."

Ruby is seen sitting at the top of her bunk, while reading a comic book and I was on one of the desks reading own book of enjoyment. Then Yang's voiced rang outside the dorm.

Yang: "Ruby! Cyra! It's time for class!"

Ruby: "In a moment!"

Ruby: "Coming! Ah, crazy kids."

Cyra: "Says the one who is a kid herself."