Rwby Chibi Ch.7

Jaune Experiments

Josh's Pov

It was another day at Beacon Academy; Team RWBY was busy with some tests from Professor Port's class, while me and rest of my team were having a sparring class in Glynda's. Team JNPR was gathering outside their dorm room, about to head out for practice. Our lovable thick-headed friend, Jaune Arc, was comparing his teams' weapons, finding his own lackluster as it's just a plain sword and shield.

Nora: "Time for Practice! I'm partnering up with Ren. Pyrrha, you got Jaune."

Ren: "Like I had a choice, Nora."

Nora: "Is our leader ready yet? He's been in there for some time."

Ren: "He has been in there for only a minute, Nora."

Nora: "You know that I can't wait."

Pyrrha: "I'll go and see if he is ready yet. Jaune, are you ready yet?"

Jaune hesitates; feeling like his weapon isn't as impressive. Thinking up a lie on the spot was hard, but he made one up.

Jaune: "Uh, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna grab something from the room. I'll meet you at the training hall."

Pyrrha: "Oh okay. We'll see you there then."

And with that, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren left in a dash. As they were leaving, Jaune sneaks into team RWBY's room... somehow. Upon noticing their weapons were left lying around, he gasps in awe before thinking up a devilish idea.

Jaune: "I mean, it's not like they're using them..."

Josh: "Yeah, but they will get mad if they catch you."

Jaune jumps in surprise as my voice could be heard from behind him.

Jaune: "Josh! I-I thought you were in class!"

Josh: "Just finished. Now look here, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything. But if those weapons go missing, I know who to blame."

And with that, I left Jaune in a fit of slight excitement.

Prank Wars

Raiden's Pov

Weiss opened the door, walked in, and got soaked from head to her toes. Much to her annoyance, the other's pop out laughing, in amusement, except for surprisingly, me.

Yang: "Got her!"

Ruby: "Ice water for the Ice Queen!"

Raiden: "Ruby, I don't think that was a wise idea to do. I mean, while she can be a cold monarch, she has a nice and friendly side. I'm sure that she will get revenge for that."

Ruby: "Oh please. Like Weiss would pull off something like this. Come on Yang, we got stuff to do."

Raiden: "Still, it wasn't a wise thing to do. Though I have to admit, we could now all say that Weiss has just completed the Ice Bucket Challenge."

Weiss storms off to the bathroom to clean herself off, as Ruby and Yang continue to laugh. Blake went to her bunk, and went to read her 'Ninjas in Love'. With me, having a bad feeling about this, went back to my own team's dorm to talk to Brisa about it.

Raiden: "And so, I fear that Weiss might do something bad to her, but even more hurtful. Can you talk to her before she does?"

Brisa: "If she does, this would be a first. Don't worry too much just talk to her and see what you can do she'll definitely listen to you more than me."

Raiden: "Ok Bri. Say, where's Cyra? I was about to go, and help her with shopping earlier."

Brisa: "Well, Josh went with her instead."