Quick Notice

In around 2-4 hours, since it will be around midnight here for me, I will reupload the book here, so you guys can expect to see the new version here. I'll also remove this notice at that time, so if the new version doesn't load for you tomorrow, try to either refresh the app or delete and re-add this book to your library.

I had already changed the cover UwU and after I'm done with this part, basically, once I also edit the extras from Blake's POV, I should move on to do the edits for the BOOK 2. I plan to finish the BOOK 2 completely before my birthday, basically the start of April - and I probably won't be publishing it for the next half year so that everyone who waited for it for so long can get the chance to read it, in case they miss it. At most, I might also spread it to other sites, but that's about it.

To be fair, I might change the title for second book along the way and cover or something. It would be about time, to be fair, that book title for book 2 just came to me randomly and I kept delaying the change for like 5 years already... But I still have no idea what title to chose *sighhhhhh*

So if any of you want to have a collection of both books in physical copies, then QAQ - you might have to wait for a bit longer. 

I'll probably pick up other books to finish as well. There's so much to do QAQ

Sincerely,

The not-so-scum author anymore,

Ayla D. Viktoreva