6

A week later.

"Baby oh, god bless me. God help me. I think I'm insaaaaaneeeee." Saint sung off key to Imani, in her face as she laughed.

"Why you wanna play so bad? Why you wanna play so baaad. Cause you know it's real, cause you know it's-." She sung back, laughing as he kissed all over her face.

"You gotta get two times, too far, to feel. Cause you claim you see things, when you on DMT. But I've seen the same things before I go to sleep." They sung together, before laughing, Saint mushing her head.

"You insane foreal. Crazy ass girl." He chuckled, sitting up, and she laughed again as the song continued playing in the background.

"Ok Mr. Put on Summer Walker." She waved him off, and he smacked his lips.

You ugly. Shut up." He unlocked his phone, and she chuckled, climbing on top of him after he laid down.

"Yo mama ugly." She retorted, and he dramatically gasped, making her laugh.

"Aight. Ima tell her and she gone beat yo ass whenever she see you." He told her, and she smiled, shrugging as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Saint laying on his stomach.

"Baby." He said, and she looked down, seeing that he was recording her, making her smile. She looked in the camera, kissing his face a few times.

"You so pretty." He ended the video, turning his body around to lay on his back, and she smiled.

"I was just ugly a few seconds ago though." She smirked, and he laughed, shrugging.

"Why you got this on?" He licked over his lips, rubbing her chest, Imani wearing a laced pink bra, and matching panties on her lower half.

"Horny freaky fuck." She laughed, letting him grope her body, and he chuckled. He reached around her, unclipping it, and pulling the bra off.

"You never want me wearing a bra. Weirdo." She shook her head as he kept his eyes on her boobs, shrugging.

"Cause. You be tryna hide from me." He said, making her laugh as he rubbed over her brown colored nipples.

"You like titties?" She smirked, and he laughed, resulting in her smiling.

"I love titties. Come here." He pulled her down, and she held her chest, letting him suck her nipple.

"Niggas my son and shit." She pulled him to sit up, holding the back of his head, and he laughed again.

"I'll be dat'. I never cared." He shrugged, his back against his headboard as she rested in his lap.

"Stop." She chuckled, covering her body with the blanket as he stared at her.

"What you doin'? Move." He attempted to pull the cover down, and she laughed, holding it tight.

"Stop analyzing me." She told him, and he rubbed her sides,

"That make you nervous?" He curiously asked, and she nodded.

"Insecure a bit. Sometimes I think I'm too big. Or like my thighs are too big for my body. Only when I really look though. It's why I don't take pictures often." She carelessly shrugged, and he flipped them over, laying her on the bed.

"Baby stop please." She mumbled once he tried to pull the cover from around her.

"Imani let me see you." He looked down at her, and she hesitantly let go of the cover.

He pulled it off, and removed her hand from her chest, revealing her body.

"You so pretty. You know that." He told her, leaning down to kiss her neck, and she held the back of his head, biting her lip.