18

Three days later.

"Saint get out my face. Move, you playing too much." Imani frowned, trying to get in the refrigerator.

"What you mad for?" He laughed, and she groaned in frustration, turning around and walking back to the room.

She climbed in the bed, under the covers, and pulled them all the way over her head, closing her eyes.

"Baby I was playin'. Wassup mama?" Saint pulled the cover from over her head, and she placed her face in her arms.

"I'm hungry Saint. Go get me food." She mumbled, and he laughed, laying on top of her.

"Get your fat ass off of me. Big hefty ass. Damn Saint." She fake panted, laughing once he smacked his lips.

"Hope yo fat ass sit over there and starve. That's why you getting big, always eating." He said as he rolled off of her, and her jaw dropped.

"Saint." She frowned at him, sitting up in the bed.

"Yeah extra big fat ass. Go get on a treadmill. Always wanting food and shit, it's catching up to you." He chuckled, and she pouted, standing up from the bed.

"I hate you." She mumbled, about to walk out, before turning to face him.

"You're not going to try and stop me?" She frowned, folding her arms across her chest. He didn't respond, standing up and sliding his feet in a pair of slides.

"Baby stop it." She grabbed him once he was about to walk out, and he laughed at the frown on her face.

"It's not funny. Stop being mean to me you asshole." She hugged around his torso, looking up at him.

"So you can be mean to me, but I can't be mean to you?" He asked, and she nodded, making him laugh again.

"Aight baby. What you wanna eat?" He leaned down, pecking her lips a few times as she pondered in thought.

"Chick-fil-A, but it's Sunday. Umm, IHOP?" She rubbed his back, still looking up at him.

"If you want Chick-fil-A I can get that for you." He shrugged, and she laughed.

"I know. I'm craving breakfast though. Breakfast for dinner date?" She puckered her lips, and he pressed his against hers, smiling.

"Yeah baby. Whatever you want. Put some shoes on." He tapped her ass twice, and she walked over to his closet, sliding her crocs on, and pulling one of his hoodies over her body.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the garage, then helping her in his truck.

"Thank you baby." She mumbled, pulling her seatbelt on, and he kissed her cheek, getting in on the drivers side.

Saint clicked the button on his phone, letting up the garage, cranking his car up, driving out of it.

Rain pellets immediately began to coat the black, all tinted truck, and Imani leaned her head against the window, yawning.

"Baby I'm big foreal?" Imani asked, and he nodded his head, making her frown.

"What? I didn't say you was ugly or nothin'. I like you heavy. Sexy ass." He gripped her thigh, and she smiled, rolling her eyes.

"I don't like you heavy too." She fake shrugged, and he smacked his lips, laughing.

"I don't care. Difference between me and you is, I been big. You-wasn't." He said, and she frowned over at him.

"Saint I'm about to break up with you. Like deadass." She mugged him, and he laughed again.

"Ain't no breaking up bitch we take breaks." He rapped, bobbing his head to a fake beat, and Imani busted out laughing.