23

Next Day

Saint laid in the bed next to Imani, in a deep sleep, holding her close to his body, his arms around her neck in a chokehold.

Things were slowly but surely returning to normal, and all the missed out sleep, Saint was currently catching up on.

He could finally sleep without being stressed out. His parents were in a brand new home, and safe. Imani was safe, Alayna had been punished for her actions, and he was very close to being completely done with his illegal business endeavors.

"Baby I cannot breathe." Imani laughed, reaching up to rub his face, and he didn't respond, still asleep.

She grabbed his arm, attempting to pull the tight grip from around her neck, and his eyes immediately opened.

Saint could sleep through an avalanche but as soon as he felt Imani trying to leave his grip, he'd immediately wake up as if he was never even sleep.

"What you doin' fat ma?" His voice rasped, moving his arms from her neck to lock them around her waist, making her laugh.

"Baby will you wake up? It's one thirty. Get up." She rubbed his shoulder, and he sat up, stretching, releasing a low groan.

"I'm so cute." She rubbed her face that was tattooed in bold ink on his side, and he chuckled, standing up, pulling his boxers on.

"Stop looking at my ass Imani." He turned the other way, walking backwards, making her bust out laughing.

"Fucking gay ass girl." He closed the bathroom door, and she laughed again, standing up from the bed.

She began to make it up, yawning as she did so, though she'd been up for almost an hours.

After making it up, she walked in the bathroom with Saint, seeing that he was peeing, and she began to brush her teeth.

"Baby do you want me to make breakfast? Or lunch?" She asked, spitting toothpaste out her mouth.

"Lunch. Later though, you don't have to make it now." He told her, washing his hands, and she nodded.

Saint began to wash his face after Imani did, while she started them some shower water, making the water hot.

She unclipped her bra, pulling it off and putting it in the dirty clothes bin, doing the same with her panties.

Saint stepped in the shower with her, closing the glass sliding door and stepping under the water first.

"You asshole. How am I supposed to feel the water if you're big ass taking all of it?" She frowned up at him, and he laughed.

"I'm finna start handling yo fat ass like you be doing me." He switched spots with her, letting her stand under the water.

"Then I'm going to cry so you can feel bad for making me wanna commit sewerslide." She shrugged, and he laughed again.

"I'm fifteen weeks. Almost four months." She told him after he'd rested his hands on her firm stomach.

"Damnnnn. You caught on late huh?" He chuckled, and she smiled, nodding.

"You know my periods are irregular so when I missed it, I didn't think anything of it. I didn't get the symptoms either. Remember that day I went to the doctor to make sure I wasn't pregnant? I was. That's when I found out." She said, and he frowned.

"Can't believe you been keeping my dream a secret from me." He clicked his teeth in a dramatic manner, making her laugh.

"Sorry stink. I'm glad you know now. I can't wait to be a mommy, I love my baby so much already." She mumbled, her hands over his as they rubbed her belly.