Hoth, missing, Obi Wan

3rd POV

In space a Star Destroyer is flying by the coming out of the hanger is probe droids heading in different directions one droid heading in a certain direction towards the planet Hoth passing the atmosphere and crash into the surface slowly coming out the Droid turns around and heads in a direction.

Meanwhile a figure is riding on a Tauntaun across the snow the Tauntaun bellows moving around until it stops on top of a small hill it turns its head while the figure looks around then takes off the cloth covering his lower face and raise his goggles to reveal to be Luke Skywalker, he looks around then saw a something crash into the hill from a distance.

Staring at it Luke grabs his binoculars and has a look seeing smoke he lowers them and raise his arm pushing the snow out of the way pressing a few buttons Luke said "Echo 3 to Echo 7 and 1" Staring at the smoke "Han, Axel, buddies, do you both read me" He lower his arm a bit looking around then Han said "Loud and clear, kid".

Axel said "I hear you, Luke" Luke turn his head "What's up" Luke raise his arm he said "Well, I finished my circle" He looks around "I don't pick up any life readings" Han said "There isn't enough life on this ice cube to fill a space cruiser" Luke turns as Axel said "The only thing on this planet is just ice and snow everywhere", Luke smiles.

In two areas Han and Axel both riding Tauntauns moving Han said "Sensors are in place" Han keeps moving "I'm going back" Axel turn his Tauntaun he said "Same here at my location I'll see you back at base" Raising his arm Luke said "Right, I'll see you both shortly" He looks towards the area "There's a meteorite that hit the ground near here".

He move a bit "I want to check it out" Luke lower his arm a bit "It won't take long" Suddenly his Tauntaun braying surprising him "Steady, girl" His Tauntaun moves "What's the matter" Luke scratch her neck "You smell something" He looks only for a Wampa to roar and swing it's arm hitting Luke off his Tauntaun fell on the ground bleeding and the Wampa raors killing the Tauntaun it fell dead next to Luke who is being dragged by the Wampa by the leg unconscious.

Axel POV

I ride my Tauntaun towards Han's Tauntaun we ride into Echo base, passing Rebels and Clones we stop and got off I took the cloth off and along with my helmet breathing a couple of Rebels took our Tauntuans and walk under an Arc fighter wing towards the Millennium Falcon we pass a Clone Han calls "Chewie" On top is Chewie using a torch and with him is a Clone "Chewie".

Clone stops the Chewie who looks towards us "Chewie" Chewie groans raising his torch I smirk looking at Han who raise his hands "All right" He lowers them "Don't lose your temper" He points "I'll come right back give you and Fixer a hand" Fixer calls "Better hurry up, sir" Han looks to me he said "Thanks for lending him to help fix the Falcon".

I look to Fixer I call "Hey, Fixer" Fixer raise his head he ask "What" I point ask "Do you like the Falcon" Fixer spread his arms he said "Sir, fixing this ship is like a dream come true" I look at Han and walk pass I said "You can have him then" Han follows we walk to the corridor and head for the command centre.

We walk in passing a Rebel heading down the stairs looking around I see Leia frowning looking towards Han before turning around I walk forward passing a couple of Rebels and to Carlist Rieeken who looks to us he ask "Solo, Axel" Han said "No sign of life out there, General" I motion said "The sensors are in place thou".

Carlist lower his hand Han said "You'll know if anything comes around" Carlist ask "Commander Skywalker reported in yet" He looks to us I said "Not yet, he's checking out a meteorite that hit near his location" Carlist stands up holding a headset he said "With all the meteor activity in this system, it's going to be difficult to spot approaching ships".