Evacuation, Hyperdrive damage, Asteroid field

Cyberman POV

We manage to get a lot of our transports out of here Carlist said "I think we can protect the last of transports on time" I raise my head I said "I can set the Ion Cannon to lock on to only Stardestroyers and have the auto fire on, sir" Carlist looks to Leia who said "It's risky, but we can't hold out much longer" The Command Centre shakes "We have no choice".

Carlist looks to me he said "Get the auto fire on and launch patrol" I begin to work, and Leia said "Evacuate remaining ground staff" Once I finish, I got up and met up with Chief and we move with Clones and Rebels behind us to the transports.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Fixer, Chewie and Han are still working on the Falcon on top of it Chewie and Fixer are having a bit of an argue Fixer said "I still say they go in here and here" Points at the two spots but Chewie grunts as Han listens using a screwdriver he said "No, no" Fixer and Chewie watch Han runs over, and he points "This one goes there" He points at another area "That one goes there".

He look at them "Right" Chewie and Fixer both nod as a group of Rebels move while R2 and R3 both being loaded up onto Luke's X-wing and Axel's fighter as C-3PO comes over to them he ask "R2, R3, you both take good care of Master Luke now, understand" R2 and R3 both beeping "And do take care of yourselves" The Clone and Rebel had the pipe comes off C-3PO turns "Oh, dear, oh dear" He leaves.

Meanwhile the two remaining At-At's continue to fire at the Clones and Rebels who all fire back at them an Airspeeder went pass firing more Clones and Rebels move to different areas the At-At fires destroying a couple of turrets and a FD P-Tower while an At-St walks forward firing Veers turn to a Stormtrooper he said "All troops will debark for ground assault".

The Stormtrooper nods moving forward, and Veers walk a bit forward staring "Prepare to target the main power generator" In the distance is the shield generator.

Axel POV

I met up with Luke and Wedge we move forward Luke ask "Rogue Three, are you all right" Wedge said "Yeah, I'm with you Rogue Leader" I said "Luke, we're right with you" Luke said "Well, set harpoon, I'll cover for you" I turn ask "How are we Biggs" Biggs moves said "It'll take a while for the next cable sir" I turn back staring forward taking a deep breath.

We head for the At-At that fires at us Wedge said "Coming around" Luke said "Watch that crossfire, boys" We move I said "We're almost there" We continue to head forward Wedge said "Set for position three" Luke said "Stay tight and low" We got close I said "This is it" Suddenly Wedge screams I saw them went down.

I move out of the way from getting hit Luke said "Axel, Hobbie" I saw him going down "I've been hit" and he crash into the ground I look forward Biggs ask "What do we do now, sir" I press a few buttons I said "Rouge group pull back and get to your transports and cover the Rebels and Clones ground forces to their transports now" They all turn back but I kept going Biggs ask "Sir, what are you doing" I said "Giving them more time" We head for the At-At's.

3rd POV
Meanwhile Han is walking around passing a couple of cables to a corner, but he stops covering himself due to a mini explosion a Clone went pass and Han looks saw pieces of the ceiling collapse and a few more Clones helping Rebels move pass Han walks forward passing two Rebels helping an injured Clone while Han enters the wrecked Command Centre.

He looks saw Leia looking over a female Rebel shoulder with C-3PO standing there Han ask "You all right" Leia turns to see him she ask "Why are you still here" She turns back Han said "Heard the command centre had been hit" Leia staring said "You've got your clearance to leave" Han said "Don't worry" He moves pieces of cables "I'll leave".