Force training, Lando Calrissian

Axel POV

I watch Luke balancing on his hands with Yoda sitting on his right foot I sit between R2, and R3 as Yoda said "Use the Force", Luke move his left leg out and balance on his left hand spreading his right hand "Yes" R2 beeping I watch R3 blip I glance at him and back "Now, the stone..." I watch Luke use the Force to lift the stone I smile at the progress.

Staring "Feel it" The stone starts to lower down on another rock R2 beeping I said "Be quite, R2" But then R3 blips and beeps shaking I look at him "Sinking" I look pass R2 to see Luke's ship sinks into the lake I stood up as Yoda said "Concentrate", I watch Luke and Yoda collapse both slowly get up Luke walks pass me to look at his ship Luke said "Oh, no".

I watch Luke spread his right arm "We'll never get it out now" I look down to Yoda who said "So certain are you" Luke turns to us Yoda sighs I inhale "Always with you it cannot be done" R2 and r3 both beeping "Hear nothing that I say" Luke turns he said "Master, moving stones around is one thing" He motion his X-wing "This is totally different" Yoda said "No" I look at him "No different".

I look back "Only different in your mind" I stare at Luke "You must unlearn what you have learned" I walk forward I said "Luke" Luke looks to me "I've seen your father use the Force to pick up rubble and ships that were bigger than him" Luke lower his gaze he said "All right" He turns "I'll give it a try" But Yoda said "No" Luke turns back "Try not" I look at Yoda who point "Do" He leans back "Or do not" Shaking his head "There is no try" Staring at us.

Turning back, I said "You can do it, Luke, trust in the Force" Luke nods turning back to his X-wing he exhales raise his hand and use the Force I watch the X-wing moves a bit then slowly begins to rise up I smile watching R2 and R3 both blip and beep watching but I frown to see the X-wing sinks back into the lake R2 beeps.

I exhale lower my head a bit as the X-wing is fully under the lake Luke turns walking pass me and went over to Yoda who looks down sighing I walk over Luke sits down breathing he said "I can't" Yoda and I look to him "It's too big" Yoda said "Size matters not" Luke breaths in and out "Look at me" Luke looks at Yoda "Judge me by my size, do you" Luke stares "Hmm" Luke lower his gaze.

He shakes his head "Hmph" I sit down "And well you should not, for my ally is the Force" I stare at Yoda "And a powerful ally it is" He turns his head "Life creates it, makes it grow" He looks around turning around "Its energy surrounds us..." He spread his arms "...and bids us" He turns back to Luke moving closer "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" He put his hand on Luke shoulder.

Luke looks at Yoda "You must feel the Force around you-" He motion around "Here, between you, me, Axel, the tree, the rock, everywhere" I look around "Yes..." I look back "...even between the land and the ship" I watch Luke get up he said "You want the impossible" I close my eyes and open them to watch Luke walk pass Yoda and went around a branch grabbing his jacket and sits down.

I look back to Yoda who close his eyes and raise his hand I look at the lake then bubbles appear I got up R2 and R3 both blip and beep I watch the X-wing comes out of the lake I turn I call "Luke, come look at this" I move out of the way to watch the X-wing went pass R2 and R3 both watch I see Luke move back just as Yoda put the X-wing down he said "Mm..."

Luke moves around his ship shocked he looks at R2 and R3 both blipping and beeping and went to me he said "I can't" I nod to Yoda and Luke went over to him "I don't..." Yoda raise his head "I don't believe it" Yoda just said "That is why you fail" I walk over to them I said "How about I fix and clean your ship and you continue your training" Luke nods and I turn heading for the X-wing.

3rd POV

Meanwhile the Avenger meets up with the Super Stardestroyer and a Tie bomber comes out and flies around while in the Super Stardestroyer, Needa collapse on his kneels holding his throat Vader breathes using the Force watching Needa raise his head before collapsing dead breathing walking around the corpse Vader said "Apology accepted, Captain Needa" He looks back at the corpse.