Recovery, Battle of Hoth

I don't own Star Wars

Axel POV

After Fixer and his squadron brought back Han and Luke who was sent to the medical bay, I stand next to Chewie with Han, Leia, C-3PO, R2 and R3 all looking at Luke who is in a bacta tank the medical droid turns as Luke floats in there healing wearing a breathing mask then he starts to wake up and looks around he was lifted up.

I open the door to see Luke wearing a robe I enter with C-3PO, R2 and R3 as Leia is already in there, we walk to him C-3PO said "Master Luke, sir, it's so good to see you fully functional again" Luke looks to him he said "Thanks 3PO" R2 and R3 both beep and blip I ask "How you feeling, Luke" Luke said "Getting better" I smile C-3PO said "R2 expresses his relief also".

The door opens I see Han enter with Chewie behind him Han ask "How ya feelin', kid" Luke looks to him "You don't look so bad to me" They lean over to see his wounds Chewie puts his hand on Luke's shoulder "You look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark" Luke smiles he said "Thanks to you" Han raise two fingers he said "That's two you owe me, junior" Luke smiles chuckles.

I walk over to Han who turns "Well, Your Worship, looks like you managed to keep me around for a little while longer" I raise a brow at him as Leia said "I had nothing to do with it", She tilts her head "General Rieekan thinks it's dangerous for any ships to leave the system until we've activated the energy shield" Chewie and I look to one another then back.

Han said "That's a good story" He cross his arms smirking "I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight" I see Luke roll his eyes and Leia said "I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain" I start to chuckle and Chewie said "Hah hah hah" Han looks to me first then to Chewie he said "Laugh it up, fuzzball, bucket head..." Han turns back to Leia.

He got up "...but you didn't see us alone in the south passage" He walks up to Leia who stares at him, and Han puts his arm around her shoulder smiling "She expressed her true feelings for me" Leia said "My-" Luke and I stare at them "Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder" Han walks a bit Han turns he ask "Who's scruffy-looking" R2 and R3 both beep.

I watch Han lean towards Luke and looks to me "I must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her riled up like that, huh, kid, soldier" He looks to Leia I glance to Leia who nods walking forward making Han lean back crossing his arms Leia said "Well, I guess you don't know everything about women yet" She leans and grabs Luke and kiss him.

I watch in surprise, and I cough to cover my laugh watching them I see the look in Han's eyes and C-3PO glance between Han and Leia who lets go and looks at Han before walking pass an Announcer said "Headquarters personnel, report to command centre" Luke put his hands behind his head Chewie grunting "Headquarters personnel, report to command centre".

Han pats Luke's shoulder he said "Take it easy" He turns and leaves with Chewie behind him I said "Hang in there, Luke" I move to leave but Luke said "Axel" I turn to him "I need to talk to you for a bit" I said "I'll come back when the command centre is doesn't need us" Luke nods and I turn and exit the room heading for the command centre.

We made it to the commander centre Carlist notice us he said "Princess, General, we have a visitor" Han, Leia and I walk over "Picked up something outside the base's Zone 12 moving east" The Rebel said "It's metal" Staring Leia said "Then it couldn't be one of those creatures" I narrow my eyes a bit Han said "Could be a speeder, one of ours" But the Rebel said "No" He raise his hand.

He then raise his head listening "Wait" He looks at us "There's something very weak coming through" I raise my head I said "Patch it through" The Rebel nods flips a switch we listen to the noise the radio static C-3PO said "Sir, I'm fluent in six million forms of communication" We all look to him "This signal is not used by the Alliance" I narrow my eyes a bit "It could be an imperial code" I turn a bit.