Luke vs Vader, escape Cloud City, Hyperdrive

Axel POV

Luke and I land our ships I took my helmet off I said "R2, R3 set the ships on autopilot as soon as you get out" R2 and R3 both beeps the hatch opens I climb out and Luke climbs out of his we move and land on the platform when R2 and R3 got out of their slots Luke was about to head for the door "Hold on Luke" He stops looks to me.

I turn and plant a device on my ship and went over to Luke's ship and place another device on it I walk over to Luke I raise my arm and press a few buttons and we look to watch our ships leave the platform turning around and leave Luke ask "What did you just do" I said "I set the coordinates in our ships to head for a Republic Cruiser just in case".

Luke looks to me he ask "But would the monitors detect them leaving" I shake my head I said "The devices on them can cloak them as long as they're on the ships" I turn to him "But it'll last as long as it stays on the ship" I turn "Come on" We head for the door R2 and R3 both beep and blip following us we turn walking down a hallway seeing no one.

We make a turn walking forward I was about to turn but stop and made Luke move back out of sight we pull out our pistol and blaster to see a bounty hunter walking across the stairs then a floating carbonite slab follows pushed by a pair of Guards and two Stormtroopers follow Luke and I look to one another then we follow them with R3 and R2 behind us.

Luke stops behind a corner in front of me and we look to see the Stormtroopers walk around the corner Luke and I look at each other then R2 beep and R3 blip we look at them coming but I raise my hand for them to stop we look back about to move but I notice the bounty hunter return and fire "Take cover" We move back avoiding getting shot.

We slowly look around the corner to watch the bounty hunter move R2 and R3 both blip and beep bumping into us "Calm down you two" Luke place his hand on R2's dome Luke said "Come on".

3rd POV

Leia and Fixer heard the shots and try to look but the Stormtroopers shove them forward seeing this Lando glance back then forward he looks around then lower his gaze to his wrist to show a device he press a few buttons while inside a room a Lobot activates.

Axel POV

Luke and I move up the stairs and head towards the direction to where the bounty hunter went looking around passing hallways then went towards another hallway, we appear I saw Lando looking towards us then Stormtroopers fire at us I fire killing one and Luke fires back we hear Fixer yell "General, get out of here" We move to a better cover.

Avoiding another shot we move again we look again and avoid another shot Chewie roars said "Gahhh" Leia yells "Luke, Axel" I glance to see Leia and Fixer force to a door "Luke, Axel, don't, it's a trap" Luke and I look to one another Fixer yells "Listen to her" Leia yells "It's a trap" We avoid another shot from a Stormtrooper.

We look to see them gone Luke ask "You think she's right" Staring where they went, I said "I have a bad feeling right now, Luke" We look back and slowly walk out of our spots keeping an eye out then Luke runs forward stopping at the door I move over at a corner aiming as Luke looks, he enters, and I walk over with R2 and R3 both beeping suddenly the door closes.

I put my hand on the control and blue lines come out, but nothing happens I said "Not good" R2 and R3 beep I look at them I kneel "We're gonna have to split up to find Leia, Chewie, and Fixer" R2 beeping I look back at the door "I trust Luke" I turn back "You two stay together and I'll go in a different direction, okay" R3 and R2 beep I smile getting up and move in a direction.

3rd POV

Meanwhile a hatch opens for Luke to rise up entering the room he walks forward stops turning a bit as the hatch he came out closes Luke turns to it holding his pistol he raise his gaze looking at his pistol before lowering it then the room lights up and Vader breathes, he said "The Force is with you, young Skywalker" Luke turns hearing Vader breathing.