Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss

Axel POV

Luke and I continue to head for the Dagobah system I told Luke lots of stories of my adventures with Anakin I press a button Luke ask "So my father had a padawan" I nod said "Yep she was the best commander during our times" The we reach the Dagobah system "We're here, Luke" Luke said "Got it" R3 beeping "No, I'm not gonna change my mind about this place, R2".

I flip a switch "Axel, I'm not picking any cities or technology" I turn I said "Probably it's not reach that level yet what about life-forms" I look at the planet Luke said "Massive life-form readings, though" I said "It could be a natural planet" Luke said "There's something alive down there" R3 beeps I smile I said "Don't worry we're sure it's perfectly safe for droids".

We begin to head down to the surface entering the clouds the ship starts to shake I kept control Luke said "I know, I know" I press a few buttons I said "R3, begin to easy up for the landing" R3 beeps begins to do that I stare forward Luke said "All the scopes are dead" I turn "I can't see a thing" I said "Luke try and use the Force and sense in front of you" Luke said "I'll try".

I use my instinct I said "Hang on, R3" Luke said "I'm gonna start the landing cycle" I being to do my landing cycle I look forward to see passing tree branches then I said "Ready to slow down" Passing a few more "Now" R3 begins to do that, and we hover to a stop just above a lake I sigh "That was close" But then I saw Luke crash his into the lake.

Moving my fighter to the ground I turn it and land I press a few buttons R3 whistles "Get the engine turn off and wait here I see if Luke and R2 are okay" R3 beeps the hatch opens I hear R2 whistles seeing flying creatures I took my helmet off and climb out and land on the ground I walk to the edge to watch Luke open his hatch and cover his face and threw his gloves on the ground and flip a switch.

R2 starts to rise, and Luke got out and walks to the edge R2 beeping Luke turns looking around R2 beeping more Luke said "No, R2, you stay put" He turns taking his helmet off "I'll have a look around and find Axel" Suddenly his ship moves Luke balance himself but R2 falls into the lake making a splash noticing Luke looks "R2" He moves and kneels "R2".

I watch him look "Where are you" He move hi head "R2" Then I see a part of R2 dome comes out looking around I smile as R2 beeps moving around "You be more careful" R2 moves more "R2, that way" Luke points and R2 begins to move in the direction I begin to walk around avoid to slip in Luke reach where I am I put my hand out I ask "Need a hand"?

Luke grabs it and I pull him out he said "Thanks" I help him stand up we turn to see R2 being attack by a creature we yell "R2" Luke pull out his pistol and I pull out my blaster we look at the blaster Luke ask "What was that" Looking I said "No idea" I move "Come on" We move to another area stopping looking for the creature.

Suddenly R2 comes fly out R2 screams we watch him head for a direction and land in an area we move over to where he is and found R2 lying down "At least we don't have to save him" Luke nods he said "Oh, no" R2 moves a bit together Luke and I lift him "Are you all right" R2 beeps "Come on" Once he was up right, I said "You were lucky to get out of there".

We look at him R2 moves his head Luke ask "Anything broken" R2 beep and blip turning a bit we look around "If you're saying coming here was a bad idea, I'm beginning to agree with you" Looking I said "Yeah I agree" R2 beeps more and we sit on either side of him Luke ask "What are we doing here" I look at him "It's like..."

Luke looks at R2 "...something out of a dream or..." Luke cleans a bit of R2 "I don't know" I wipe some mud off R2 "Maybe I'm just going crazy" Suddenly R2 compartment opens for water and mud to come out Luke and I move out of the way and R2 looks between us Luke and I sigh looking around I said "We better get some supplies off our ships" Luke nods.