Yoda, Training, Chase

3rd POV

Meanwhile the Super Stardestroyer and the two Stardestroyers reach the asteroid field a big one hits a Stardestroyer causing an explosion inside the Super Stardestroyer is Vader looking at three Officers in holograms, but one disconnected the Captain said "And that was the last time they appeared in any of our scopes".

Vader breaths "Considering the amount of damage we've sustained, they must have been destroyed" But Vader said "No, Captain" He stares "They're alive" He takes a breath "I want every ship available to sweep the asteroid field until they are found" The Captain and officer bows their heads, and the hologram disconnects.

Running is Piett towards Vader who turns begins to walk breathing Piett calls "Lord Vader" Vader turns he Said "Yes, Admiral" Piett stops "What is it" Piett said "The Emperor commands you to make contact with him" Vader breaths said "Move the ship out of the asteroid field so that we can send a clear transmission" Vader walks pass down the hall and Piett nods he said "Yes, my lord" He walks away.

The Super Stardestroyer moves out of the asteroid field while Vader walks pass his meditation chamber and kneels on a platform that glows white Vader breathes then raise his head Vader ask "What is thy bidding, my master" Appearing is Sidious who said "There is a great disturbance in the Force" Vader breathes he said "I have felt it" Sidious said "We have a new and old enemy..."

Vader stares at Sidious "...the young rebel and the old clone who both destroyed the Death Star" Sidious stares as the hologram static "I have no doubt this boy is the offspring of Anakin Skywalker" Shock Vader ask "How is that possible" Sidious said "Search your feels, Lord Vader" Vader breathes staring "You will know it to be true" Sidious stares "He could destroy us".

Vader said "He's just a boy" He breathes "Obi Wan can no longer help him" But Sidious said "But the clone will help him" The hologram static "The Force is strong with him" Sidious stares "The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi" Vader said "If he could be turned, he would become a powerful ally" Sidious said "Yes" Vader breathes "He would be a great asset"

Sidious stares as Vader breathes "Can it be done" Vader said "He will join us or die, master" But Vader thought of Axel "What about Axel, my master" Sidious breathes he said "He must not help the boy, Lord Vader" Vader stares "Kill him" Vader said "Yes, master" Vader bows his head.

Axel POV

After Yoda directing me where he lives Luke and I are in a small house I heard rain and notice R2 and R3 looking through the windows I'm sitting in front of a pot eating Yoda chuckles Luke said "Look, I'm sure it's delicious" I turn to see him looking at Yoda "I just don't understand why we can't se Yoda now" Yoda said "Patience".

He turns "For the Jedi, it is time to eat as well" He chuckles turning back I said "Come on over and eat Luke" Luke comes over Yoda said "Eat, eat" Luke grabs a bowl and sits next to me "Hot" He grabs a spoon and fills his bowl he taste it makes a face I raise my spoon I said "It may taste weird" But I eat the food "But it's not bad" Luke gets some more Yoda said "Good food".

Luke eats "Mmm, good, hmm" He nods, and Luke turns ask "How far away is Yoda" I turn to Yoda "Will it take us long to get there" Yoda said "Not far" He turns walking "Yoda not far" I take another bite "Patience" He walks pass Luke who takes another bite "Soon you will be with him" I see Luke sighs and moves a bit "Root leaf" He chuckles "I cook" Luke and I move to give him space.

Yoda starts to cook "Why wish you become Jedi" He turns a bit "Hmm, hmm" Luke and I keep eating our dinner Luke said "Mostly because of my father, I guess" Yoda raise his head he said "Ah, father" He lower his head "Powerful Jedi was he" He turns "Hee hee" He looks for something "Mmm, powerful Jedi" Luke said "Oh, come on".