15

NAYEON'S pov

"You really amaze me with how much you've changed in a day and I may say I'm very good at styling you, maybe I should be a stylist instead of your assistant, how does that sound?" I ask the girl seating in front of me.

We are in a cafe and both girls and guys haven't stopped staring at this monster that is currently sipping her milk chocolate.

She didn't have to wear the mask Mister rude old man provided her yesterday, and yes they explained everything to me, even I have to wear a mask since I am her secretary slash assistant, but since we are outside and she hasn't been introduced as Mr. Yangs 'colleague' we didn't need to wear those irritating mask. It makes my skin grow blemishes

Poor me really

But Lisa...this bitch can be called a doll for having no pores on her skin

I was envious of her flawless skin that if she hasn't helped me, I would have taken her back home and tortured her to tell me her skin secrets

We met a few days ago but I must say, she has already won my trust and my friendship

Our relationship is somewhat close to being sisters and never more than that God no! I still love someone and she just got cheated on.

Poor Best friend.

But the girl who cheated on her, I literally pity and hate her at the same time.

A bitch and nothing but a bitch.

She could have all the richest in the world if only she knew how to wait.

I looked at Lisa, she was still sipping the drink she ordered and she looked like a baby. How could anyone even bully this poor soul?

I lowkey thought she was a poor lad yesterday and a little bit creepy. I mean who would even wear a mask and wear with it torn clothes? I actually thought she was going to rob the store but thank God I was wrong.

Also, Thank God I am so good-hearted. Me landing this once-in-a-lifetime job is a fuck you to Jyp and Karen's ugly faces.

I'm very straightforward and I speak what's on my mind but I know when to stop talking and who to talk back to and not.

I'm just like that.

You hate it then hate it.

If you are mad, stay mad, we are not alike.

I'm honest and good in nature, I know that but I also know that I need to keep Lisa's secret a secret. She is becoming a sister I have never had even if we just literally met the other day. I am thankful she gave me this job without even knowing me fully.

I respect her.

I need to be humble but damn I want to flaunt to the whole world how I am the luckiest assistant and friend ever.

"Sure if that's what you want but if I remember what Mr. Yang told me early on after our first lesson, A stylist has a lesser payroll than the assistant. But if that's what you want I won't stop you just say the word and I'll tell him you want to change jobs" I widen my eyes as I saw her reach out for her phone.

This asshole

I stood up and took the phone away from her.

"Stop stop stop!!! I was just kidding what the fuck" I heard her laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Everybody inside the cafe was looking at our table.

Not that they weren't looking anymore. They've been staring nonstop.