25

"Where the fuck is he?!" We all shifted our gaze on the just now opened door.

I can notice the one waiter who talked to me earlier about to come to my side to give me protection but I gestured him not to

I wanted to see if my hearing was right.

If it was actually Jennie whose voice I heard.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Jackson Wang shouted with his brows furrowed

"Mr. Wang" I felt a cold chill going down my spine at the drop of that voice. The woman, who has been hunting my dream and reality walked in elegantly amongst the noisy people.

She wore the sexiest clothes any human can wear. It seems anything she wears becomes sexy, even a nurse outfit will look sexy on her, heck even a trash bag could look good on her and it wasn't me being bias. It was actually the truth

She makes everything sexy and hot other people can just wish they were as sexy as her.

Maybe even make sue her clothes just because she looks seductive in everything

Insecure motherfuckers

"M-Miss K-Kim?" I couldn't believe I was seeing the dignified man from earlier stutter like a child in front of this 5 foot 4 of a human being. Or I might be wrong...she must be smaller than that.

She's so tiny, her height fits her perfectly.

"What b-brings you here?" He began walking towards the girl but he was stopped by her glare.

My position gave me the overview of everything and I could see Jennie crossing her arms and wearing a poker face that only added to her hotness.

I am in hell.

She burns me inside and out

"I am looking for someone" she uttered and everyone grew curious of who she was and why Mr. Wang is being formal to her. But of course, some of them were gossiping about how rude she was being toward Jackson Wang, I nearly smack the shit out of them for talking badly about my wif—friend.

Ahem. I meant friend

My very beautiful friend

Wait

Are we even friends?

I mean we only "hanged out" that one time but we shared a laugh and that counts for something right?

"You!" Our group suddenly gain all the attention as Kai slammed his hands to the table loudly, and pointing his finger at Jennie. I can feel the heat coming from him...he was ready to kill.

He began walking to her direction with an angry look on his face.

It alarmed me

Something in me told me to protect her

I didn't want any harm to come to her

I walked as well, but not into the middle of the room where every eyes were focused.

I silently walked to the side until I was parallel to her. She couldn't see me as the wall of spectators were hiding me.

"You bitch!" Kai shouted again before turning his whole body to Jackson Wang.

"Sir, please help me" he began pleading "this girl slapped me earlier and humiliated me" he then faced Jennie "please punish her, give her to me and I will do everything you want" the angry look that was plastered on his face changed into a smirk.

Did he not see Jackson Wang being formal to her?

He must be too engrossed with whatever made him mad earlier that he didn't see what had happened.