26

"The collaboration is over. My company will not continue the contract" he shouted and I wished Chahee was taking a video of this.

"W-what..why!?" Oh so those weren't his underlings but people he was going to have a partnership with.

"You don't know who you are up against Taehyung Kim. If only you did not let your friends speak like that or disrespect anyone then you will still be here with all the riches" Jackson shook his head and I only smiled in satisfaction.

"You dug your own grave" he finished off before shifting his gaze and looking at me.

"I am so sorry about what happened, I hope you forgive me for letting them come in here" he bowed his head in a 90 degree angle and I only nodded my head. Waving him off to go his merry way as I still had some unfinished business with this people.

This small humiliation is not enough. It makes me regret not bringing my guards here.

"What is happening?" Murmurs began to fill the room as Jackson Wang and his gang of friends went out

"The partnership isn't happening? Then what's the point of us coming here?" To be embarrassed duh

"I wonder how Taehyung is feeling right now" like a little bitch of course. How dare he make them laugh at my baby

"If Jackson Wang isn't going to cooperate then w-who—-who will pay for the foods we ate!?"

"Taehyung of course, he was the one who invited us"

"Bitch you remember we aren't in a normal place right! This is Imperial City not some wannabe store, you think he can afford all those things we ate!?"

I could faintly hear the words of the people that were watching us and I wanted nothing more but to laugh

What a bunch of nosy motherfuckers.

I took out my phone out of my purse to call for my guards and throw all of them away but a sudden change in the atmosphere stopped me to do so.

"This is all your fault!" I couldn't react fast when that guy who harassed me in the bathroom came and push Lisa, making me stumble as well.

Lisa fell down hard on the ground and it caught different gasps from everyone.

"Do not fucking touch her!" I screamed, disregarding my purse and tried to pull the man away from her but I was too weak and was pushed when he swatted my arms.

Horror flash through my eyes when he began punching her

I looked around to ask for help but the people in the room only stood in place...watching with a smile on their faces as they snickered at Lisa being beaten.

I wanted nothing more but to kill them.

How could they just watch while a classmate of theirs is being beaten to death?!

"Irene Unnie please help me!" Irene nodded with a worried face and called for Seulgi to come help Lisa.

Seulgi came rushing in and pulled the guy with all her strength. But another guy went and helped the asshole.
Fortunately, my Lisa regain her mind and started throwing punches as well.

Turning their position around and straddling him.

She punched the dog hard and his nose cracked at the impact of her knuckles.

Thats my baby!

She kept repeatedly throwing punches at his face

"Fucker! if you don't say sorry to Jennie I will make you regret it" She spit out the blood from her mouth and it made me worry.