24

LISA

We sat around a big table that accommodated everyone. It was a shock a seat was made available for me since we were in a private room. I thought I had to crawl my way like a dog just to eat, I had least expected it to happen.

"Awww Lisa has a seat ain't she a lucky girl" Kai stared at me across the table. He was directly seating in front of me. On his right Taehyung and to his left Sehun.

I was not affected by the laughs made across the room. I only bowed my head for them not to see the smirk plastered on my face.

Let's see who will have the last laugh. I could mentally picture a mad scientist laugh coming from me

"Are you guys thirsty?" Mark suddenly asked and the people around the table all nodded in agreement.

He then looked at me smirking in my way.

"Lisa, won't you be a good friend and get us all a drink?" He smiled as he placed both his hands on the table and laid his chin in it.

"There would be a butler taking our orders so it wont be necessary" Youngjae answered him.

I snickered. Why'd he think this was a normal place? Of course there will be people serving us, like any normal restaurant for that matter actually.

"A b-butler?" Peniel stuttered in shock.

"Goddamn I got slapped by soil"

"Never thought I'll experience having a butler serve me" They nodded.

"The menus are in front of you, just pick whatever you want to eat or drink as everything is on the house." He stared at his phone. "Excuse me, I have a call to make" he then excused himself and stood up from his chair.

Everybody took their own menu from the table and looked over the foods being served in this place.

"Uhm- g-guys don't look at the p-price"

"Wh—OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"That's my allowance for a year I-"

"As soon as I get home I'm reading books about easiest way to be rich I swear to God!"

"Don't say God with that filthy mouth of yours hoe"

"Shut the fuck up"

"See"

I took a glimpse at Mark and saw he was glaring at me. I supposed he was mad his plan did not work.

I ignored his staring and looked at my own menu. Having been living here, the foods were a bit mundane compared to what they serve at the mansion.

Joy was a great cook, I had the fortunate time to taste her cooking. She cooks me my favorite gamjatang. It was amazing but it lack a certain feeling into it.

I choose a simple pasta and some cold iced water to clench the thirst in my mouth.

I'll be ordering wine later on when the main event comes into play.

Maybe a popcorn as well

"I'm sorry guys for the wait but Mr. Wang will be here shortly" Youngjae came and pulled his seat. He took a seat and called for everyones attention. All pair of eyes stopped skimming through the visually savory menu and focused its attention to the man who they do not dare talked down to.

"He will be eating with us?" One person asked.

"Is it not obvious?" Youngjae replied. "Or would you rather us feast on the foods while he watches us?" He then continued on.