22

The bus came and wasn't as decorated as what you would expect. It stood far normally than its surroundings. A normal bus that is can only be differentiated by its color, if compared to the buses in the city.

"Isn't the ride a bit...normal?"

"I was expecting a limo or an expensive suv to take us. This is a bit disappointing"

"I didn't even know buses exist here. I mean buses are meant for commoners like us and this is the imperial city so why would there be a bus here?" Murmurs of agreement surrounded the group.

Questions rose after another. Even Taehyung and his lackeys were confused.

He looked at our guide for answers. But I knew deep down he was annoyed he had to ride a bus. A first time for the silver tongue of his.

"These buses are for the workers that lives outside the city. Instead of whining, be grateful to even be able to step foot in here. And if you do not like to ride the bus, you can walk your way in. Or you can also study well, earn, invest, instead of flaunting your boobs and acting cool to impress others" With his speech, everyone cowered in embarrassment.

They all kept quiet and began walking towards the bus. Their eyes were planted at the ground, not daring to look at anyone and see their flushed faces.

My revenge hasn't even started yet but I'm already having a field day!

Thank you Youngjae.

I wonder if he would want to be my personal clown, he makes me laugh without even trying to do so.

I was the last person to enter the bus and it was filled to the brim. There weren't any seats left as everyone took it for themselves.

"Oppsie, I guess Manoban has to stand up" Mark tried to put the weird tension in the air by putting me on the lime light. And it worked on his part as everyone began to laugh.

Their embarrassed faces morphed into a sinister laughter.

I hope they choke on air.

"I'm sorry Miss, You can take this seat instead and I will stand up" Mr. Youngjae decided to ride the bus with us as he forgot to use his car.

Him offering a seat to a stranger like me gave me the impression that he was a good person.

A good rich person and that's hard to come by.

"It's o-okay sir, I can s-stand up" Stuttering should still be a part of my personality as it would be weird if it suddenly cures over a month of disappearing.

He gave me a small smile and nodded his head knowing he wouldn't win against me.

I was the only one standing and looking out of place. I couldn't do anything but to sigh and hold on the railing in front. I was standing near the driver as the bus took off.

Being in the same side as anyone of them would only bring me bad luck. I knew their ways and I'm not letting any of them ruin my mood.

The bus took off, I could fee the vibrations of the wheel as it rolled of a path that had a bumpy side, but it was smooth over all.

"Wow"

"Yeah, this place is amazing and it isn't the main part yet"

"Its giving a camping vibes don't you think?"

"I would feel exposed camping in a clear area, its all meadows and no trees"

".....point taken"

Everyone had their heads turn on the side of the wide window, exposing the green private field on the city.