CH20. Why?

Today was the day for our first mission. Actually, I don't know if I'll even be with team rwby. Jnpr would be nice, but honestly I don't think I would be able to go a full five days with Jaune's dense ass.

I got out of bed and saw a note on the desk.

"Hey bro! Sorry, but I've got a long mission outside the kingdom. Might be a few days until we see each other, but knowing fate, we will probably meet on opposite ends of the battlefield. Looking forward to our next spar! Take care of yourself and Red while I'm gone. I mean that, if I find out that you aren't eating well imma be pissed!

-Love

Your favorite ice cream flavor."

Yeah she's probably right, knowing our luck I'll be fighting her on the mission. I just can't wait for her to be finished with her project. I've been thinking of ways to get her to be an official member of embr.

I got up and skipped breakfast, didn't have an appetite this morning. Per the norm, I walked over to jnprs dorm. This time Ren answered.

Ren: Hello Y/n. We are all ready, don't worry.

Y/n: I'm assuming Nora's pissed, I don't smell pancakes in the kitchen.

He sighed and I heard a series of yelling from the kitchen.

Nora: I WILL EXECUTE THIS PINEAPPLE!!!

I beg your what?

Pyrra: NORA THATS NOT A PINEAPPLE!!! THAYS JAUNE!!!

Jaune: PYRRA HELP MEEEeeeee-

I assume he passed out to either immense pain, or the shock of being held captive by Nora.

Y/n: I'll see you guys at the auditorium...

Ren: We will enjoy seeing you guys.

He closed the door and I heard running from the other side. I could only assume he was going to hold back his girlfriend.

Ok... Time for team rwby...

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Blake.

Blake: Hi Y/n.

She seemed exhausted and her eyes were a mix of annoyed and exhausted.

Y/n: Hello Blake. You okay? You seem... Out of it...

Blake: Ruby's dog is here... And I'm a cat...

Y/n: Oh I see the problem...

Blake: But hey, at least we have the mission coming up, so I don't have to deal with him.

Y/n: Yeah that'd be a nice break. Hey Blake did you show Ruby porn?

Her eyes widened and she sweat dropped.

Blake: I don't know what you mea-

I summoned my sword and put it to her neck.

Y/n: Did you show Ruby porn?

That was when Ruby showed up.

Ruby: Hey Blake everyones- HOLY CRAP.

I gave her a warm smile.

Y/n: Morning Ruby! How'd you sleep?

Ruby: DON'T ACT CASUAL PUT THE SWORD AWAY!

Y/n: Oh right that...

I looked a Blake again, who was shitting bricks.

Y/n: Listen here Catgirl, did you show Ruby porn?

Blake: OK FINE YES!