CH32. It Begins With One

Last night was fun. Honestly Ruby has gotten way better at the whole sex thing.

She slept in my dorm last night. Of course we slept in the same bed. I woke up earlier than the flower girl.

It was the weekend, and thus we had nothing to do until the festival round. I got up and let her sleep in.

Should I cook some breakfast for her?

I eyed the kitchenette that held my first memories with Neo. God she really did a number on my mental health...

I sighed and put some microwave pizza in the oven.

I can't cook again, just doesn't feel right...

I walked over to the bathroom and refreshed myself with a nice bath. This is nice, I really think I needed this.

I stripped myself and slid into the relaxing liquid. It felt great, kinda like the hot springs at Smouldering Lake, and by hot springs I mean molten lava baths. This is the better alternative.

My gracious time was interrupted by the door opening. I heard small footsteps walk into the bathroom and decided to peak my head out.

Ruby was there, a blushing mess, undressing herself.

Y/n: Ruby, we fucked, why is bathing so embarrassing?

She let out a squeak when she realized that I knew she was in the room.

Ruby: I don't know! It's just embarrassing cuz we had our clothes on...

I groaned and gave her the moral support she needed.

Y/n: Ruby, you look beautiful. Now for the love of God get in the bath before it starts running cold.

She took a deep breath and walked over to the bath. Once she was in her insecurities washed away. She immediately snuggled up next to me in the water and gave me a kiss.

Y/n: Well look who's confident.

Ruby: Shut up, you're the one who's hard.

I looked down at my penis, I was infact erect.

Y/n: I'll go another round if you want Rubes, but I'm tired.

She rested her head on my shoulder.

Ruby: Same, let's just stay here for a bit.

And with, we cuddled.

(Timeskip)

Welp it's been a few hours and team RWBY has realized that me and Ru-

Yang: WHY WERE THERE NUT STAINS ON RUBY'S BED?!?!

Y/n: BECAUSE I BLEW THAT BACK OUT!!! BITCH!!!!!

Ruby: Y/n!

Blake: ME NEXT!

Weiss: I NEVER THOUGHT ID MISS HOME!!!

JNPR: What the fuck...

Yeah we were currently getting breakfast before the festival matches. Honestly, considering most of our mornings this was quite tame.

Yang calmed herself down and gave me a stern look.

Yang: Have some class, get a room or something...

Y/n: Yeah I'll make sure to fuck your sister in a more private area.

Weiss: Welcome to the club Yang...

Blake: I wan-

Ruby: BLAKE SHUT UP!

We all looked to the pissed of flower.

Ruby: What? I get to be protective if I want to be!

Y/n: Neat. Also Blake for the last time just fuck the monkey!