BIO: Enter Ruby Rose

NAME:Ruby Rose

NAME:
Ruby Rose

OTHER:
None

AFFILIATION:
Leader of team RWBY. Half sister of Yang Xiaolong, her teammate. Current lover to Y/n L/n.

FAMILY:
Yang Xiaolong (Older half sister),
Status: Alive
Taiyang Xiaolong (Father),
Status: Alive
Summer Rose (Mother),
Status: Deceased
Qrow Branwen (Uncle),
Status: Alive
Slave Knight Gael (Grandfather),
Status: Not to be fucked with

WEAPON:
Crescent Rose, a configurable compound scythe that can be used as a high caliber sniper rifle.

The sniper has two forms. The first is a blocky form where the blade of the scythe is compacted into the weapons core. This variation gives more stability and less recoil. The second can be used with the blade out, but the blade must be embedded into something for stability. The sniper doesn't have anything that control recoil, so the user uses it to her advantage, making somewhat of a Halo 3 rocket jump dash.

The scythe itself is very effective in her hands and her hands only. The scythe, although it looks cool, sucks absolute ass is actual combat without training. It is a steel alloy or something similar that allows for it's dependable weight.

This weapon is a considerable 6ft in terms of length. No normal person would find this even slightly practical, but that idiotic design is exactly what makes it so dangerous. It has a very large mass which partners immensely well with Rose's semblance.

SEMBLANCE:
Petal Burst

Ruby Rose has the ability, or abilities, of immense speed. Her semblance gives her the ability to either dash from one point to another at insane speeds, or break down her molecular compounds in order to travel at even faster speeds.

The speed aspect is quite straightforward, her semblance gives her the ability to dash at high speeds from one point to another. The only problem with this is that the human body cannot handle these high speeds. If she does not break down her molecular components, then she will pass out under the pressure of her own speed.

The ability to manipulate her molecular compound is quite bizarre and unexplained. All we know is that she can use her semblance to break down her molecular compound and traveled with her semblance, practically flying. When she does it mass isn't a problem because she becomes flying rose molecules, so it's hard to catch her. She can also somehow split herself in half is the petal form, though it's unconfirmed what will happen if she is trapped/ unable to reform.

OTHER ABILITIES:
Silver eyed warrior, a trait that comes with her silver eyes and hasn't been seen in action yet other than the Fall of Beacon.

The blood of the Slave Knight, an ability granted by her birthright. Although it's unconfirmed how or why she has this ability because her mother was adopted, it doesn't matter because it hasn't been seen in a fight either.

Both abilities require further examination.

STRATEGIES TO ELIMINATE/SUBDUE:

Strategy1:
Ruby Rose has put a majority of her training into wielding her scythe. She has plenty of strength and speed, but lacks proper hand to hand training. Try to disarm her to make her less of a chore to deal with. Once her scythe is gone, it's a matter of who gets to who first. Be on guard constantly because her semblance is literally near mach speed.

Strategy2:
The good'ol Joestar sacred technique. Nigerundayooooooo Smokey! In all seriousness, not fighting this person in general is the easiest way to win. If you fight her and lose, you lose. If you fight her and her boyfriend is there, which he will be, you lose!
Just learn from Father Joseph.

WhatNotToDo1:
You absolutely should not allow this person to gain long distance. Her sniper and elite speed will put you at a disadvantage as she will rain hellfire upon you while you are merely trying to keep up.

WhatNotToDo2:
Do not agitate this person. Ruby Rose has multiple unseen abilities and strengths that have been known to occur in blurs of emotion. Refrain from insulting her personally or threatening her friends/family. If you see any dormant ability that seems deadly, run on sight, or logically, accept your fate and take it in stride. Ruby Rose is the fastest in her lot and potentially the strongest other than Neopolitan and Y/n. If you piss her off, beg, because you can't run or hide from this flower's thorns.

BIO Entery Complete.

Enter Ruby Rose.

(YALL GOT NO CLUE HOW MUCH LEWD SHIT YOU SEE FOR LOOKING UP RUBY IN INCOGNITO. FIVE SECONDS IN OF LOOKING FOR THAT IMAGE AND I SAW RUBY IN A BIKINI ON A BODY PILLOW BRUH)