BIO: Enter Y/n L/n

NAME:Y/n L/n

NAME:
Y/n L/n

OTHER:
Unkindled Ash. Ashen one.
Soul of Cinder. Hollow Lord.
Puller of Bitches.
Siegeward's Favorite Child.

AFFILIATION:
"Son" of the Queen of Grimm. Ruby Rose's lover. Neopolitan's adopted brother. Has single handedly caused a war between worlds because he stumbled into a funny looking bonfire and pissed off the original Fire Sword Jesus.

FAMILY:
Siegeward of Caterina (Father),
Status: Immortal
Anri of Astora (Sister),
Status: Immortal
Unbreakable Patches (Funny Cousin),
Status: Immortal
Neopolitan L/n (Sister),
Status: Alive
Salem (Kinda Mother),
Status: Immortal

WEAPON:
Craig

Craig is the glorious sword of the First Flame. Although originally named the Coiled Sword, the name was picked by Patches while he was drunk. It was funny and just stuck with Y/n in his head.

Craig is something that every person in DS is familiar with. The bonfires all have Craig shoved in them because it is the embodiment of the First Flame, and thus guides all unkindled.

He can kinda do whatever the fuck he wants. He can cast Pyromancy, Soul Magic, Miracles, and can even summon the legendary myth known as, SOME BITCHES.

Kneel before the might of Craig, you whore.

SEMBLANCE:
Y/n is a very special case in terms of the power this calls a semblance. This is because he is a fucking God Killer, so y'know, he doesn't exactly have a single semblance. Imma just skim over the list.

Abilities:

Sword PP long: Craig takes Viagra.

Seventh sense: Y/n has seen some shit and developed a seventh sense, making his reflexes insanely quick and he can sense through illusions. What is his sixth sense, you might ask? He can sense some bitches.

Midir Sized Shlong: You know what you did, you fucking frog. I am making this a thing throughout all my future books to spite you, your legacy will be remembered as the frog with an abnormal penis. How do you feel?

Mommy Salami Flame: The First Flame was corrupted by the Queen of Grimm. Y/n managed to bond with the infection and can know use dark onyx flame with Craig.

STRATEGIES TO ELIMINATE/SUBDUE:

You can't, run.

BIO Entry Complete

Enter Y/n L/n