Okay hear me out...

Listen, I've been doing a few things over the past few weeks to regain motivation. I've tried playing more Soulslikes, watching Medieval Anime, and thinking about what I could salvage for motivation.

So what have I decided?

To make a new book since CoR has just finished season 4.

Oh by the way, here's the official timeline.

Season1: RWBY canon

Season2: RWBY canon

Season3: RWBY canon

Season4: Killing Abysswatcher

So there's that...

But now that I've finished season4, I'm thinking of trying to branch out again. And by branch out, I mean the same fucking thing but with different shit.

So here's my questions for the new book.

1. Should I keep RWBY?

I've been thinking about a new show, but RWBY is just amazing for fanfics. There's so many different characters and story options. Criminal with Neo and Torchwick, main villain with Salem, hero in Beacon, or even a new anti-hero story.

So I prefer RWBY, but I'll take suggestions.

And fuck off with asking for MidHeroAcademia I'm not doing that shitty, simplistic, wannabe ass anime. Most people believe that it's the fandom that sucks, but it was shit to begin with.

"Oh no I don't have a power!!!!!! I'm going to fucking cry and jump off a roof!!!!!!!!"

STFU MELISSA IS AS WELL AND SHE BECAME THE WORLDS BEST SCIENTIST, YOU TWAT.

I think her name is Melissa...

Point is no MHA

2. The MC

This has three primary options...

2a. The Soulslike Protag

Basically all Soulslikes excluding Seikiro, because I'm sorry, but it's way to different to be calibrated into a mix character. Like how tf would the posture system work if the MC whips out a fucking great hammer.

Weapon: Moonlight Greatsword because it's in every Souls and is basically Fromsoft's child in weapon form.

Theme: Ludwig, Holy Blade.

Armor: Old Hunter Set.

Listen it's not a Bloodborne character I swear, they just have the best cosmetics and themes.

2b. Y/n Belmont

Son of Trevor Belmont and Sypha Belnades. He grew up in the town Trefor, more commonly known to the locals as Treffy, and was raised in the art of whips, speaker magic, and his uncle taught him how to use a longsword in his free time.

Weapon: Morningstar Whip, found in the rubble of Alucard's castle by Y/n, who showed his father and was taught it's abilities.

Theme: (Hellsing) Alucard's theme.

Armor: Belmont Family Tunic, Alucard's sexy cloak of dapperness.

2c. Y/n   J O E S T A R

Y/n woke up one day and heard voices in his head. About spirits, evil, and apparently his wack ass bloodline and it's habit of pissing off God.

Yare yare...

Stand: Bloody River, a stand that can manipulate blood on a physically level and can shape it to it's will. Since it's a physical manifestation of ones own soul, it can be conducted with Hamon. I got tired of the writers dismissing the Sun Power, so I will revive it in the name of Solaire with a new stand.

Theme: Golden Wind

Armor: Dio's clothes.

*Sigh*

Assuming we keep RWBY, what will the ship be?

1. Neopolitan

2. Blake Belladonna

3. Emerald Sustrai

4. Velvet (Don't know last name)

5. Pyrrha Nikos

6. (Suggestions)

That's the basic shit for the fanfic. Vote, suggest, and give me ideas. You have a good two weeks before I begin working on the new fic.

Farewell, you massive losers,

-MehFuckIt