(The guy at the top is Jasper)

*beep beep beep beep* I groaned as I rolled over to turn my alarm off. I hit snooze and rolled back over. 9 minutes later my alarm went off again and Matthew (one of my 7 older brothers, but we'll get to that later) came in "oh fuck off I'm getting up" I yelled. Stupid brothers.

I went downstairs to see all 7 of my brothers, Jasper and Lucas 26 (twins), Grayson 24, Aaron 21, Alex 20, James 18, Matthew 17 and my mom and dad. "Good morning" I said with a yawn. Matthew grinned "she hit snooze at least 4 times this morning." He decided to announce. "I did not, it was only three."I protested although I was grinning now too. "Knock it off you too" my dad butted in before either one of us could say another thing. 

"Sweetheart" my mom said breaking the silence, "I hope you have a wonderful first day of high school." I rolled my eyes. "You, James and Matthew will be riding with me this morning." Grayson said, "We will leave in 20 minutes, you better be ready." I sprinted up stairs, 20 minutes was hardly enough time to pick out the perfect first day of school outfit, let alone getting ready.

" I sprinted up stairs, 20 minutes was hardly enough time to pick out the perfect first day of school outfit, let alone getting ready

OUTFIT ^^^

Somehow I managed to get ready in 15 minutes. I ran downstairs, everyone was waiting for me. My parents came up to me and mom gushed about how good I looked and pulled me into a hug. "If anyone gives you shit or tries to do anything to you, tell one of us immediately." Jasper whispered in my ear as he hugged me. I rolled my eyes and tried to pull away but he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

After everyone had given me hugs, I ran out the door and jumped into the passenger seat of Grayson's car. James sprinted out after me and as I was trying to shut the door, he yanked open the door and pulled me out. I struggled against him but there wasn't much my 5'4 body could do against his 6'3 one. Every single one of my brothers is over 6 foot. Finally I agreed and got into the back. 

As we pulled up into the parking lot Grayson got out of the car and yelled "everyone this is my sister." The parking lot was now hushed as everyone wanted to hear what the Monroe siblings had to say. I felt my face go red, "Grayson stop, please stop." I looked at him with pleading eyes and he looked back at me then said to the crowd "She goes here now and that's all I have to say." I hugged him and whispered thank you before walking through the double doors of the school. I wondered what school was going to be like, were people going to want to be my friends? I started panicking for a second before I pulled myself out of the mental back hole and thought to myself, Quinn it's all going to be ok.