(The guy at the top is Matthew)

DO I WHAT! OF COURSE I WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF BASKETBALL WITH THE HOTTEST GUY IN YEAR 7!!! "Yeah sure, I'm pretty good though having 7 older brothers who play basketball definitely helps." I said looking at him then I winked and held my hands out implying for him to throw the ball to me. "First to 20" he said, "and I'm not going to go easy on you though."

After about 5 minutes of playing it was 20-0 to me of course. Samuel looked tired as he sat down on the bench and admitted defeat. "You play as good as you look baby girl." He winked and I laughed. "Why don't I walk you to our next class." He said smiling. I hadn't even realized that the bell had gone. He reached for my hand which I let him take, my hand fit perfectly into his, our fingers interlocking. I thought to myself, was this what I had been hoping for.

We slowly walked to class and just before we walked in he leaned down and whispered in my ear "Let me take you out tonight

We slowly walked to class and just before we walked in he leaned down and whispered in my ear "Let me take you out tonight." I nodded shyly then we walked into the classroom. There was a bit of a buzz as we walked into the classroom. I looked around and saw that there were only two seats left, I sat down and Samuel sat next to me. Pretty much the second we sat down Amelia came up to Samuel and said "Hey baby did you miss me." Before kissing him. I kicked myself under the table, of course they were dating, of course he didn't like me. I thought about that for a second then realized that he had just asked me out hadn't he? They continued to kiss until the teacher came up in front of them and said "Amelia and Samuel that's enough. In fact you can both go to detention after school today." I guess there goes our after school meetup as well. 

Once science was over I jumped out of my seat and rushed to the door I had art next and I actually knew where that was. I ran out of the classroom and over to the art block ignoring Samuel calling my name. Once art was over, I grabbed by bag from my locker and ran out into the car park with Samuel chasing after me. I turned to face him "Don't you have an after school detention?" I said with such sarcasm that he took a step back. 

He pushed me against the wall and put his lips on mine, taking my first kiss. I screamed into his mouth as he started to reach under my clothes. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he pulled his mouth away long enough for me to scream "HELP!!!" "Shut up you fucking bitch." He yelled at me and raised his hand to hit me.