5

(The guy at the top is Grayson)

Jasper's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing screaming, I sat up and realized that it was Quinn screaming. I ran to her room and flung open her door, I saw her shaking and crying in her bed. I ran over to her and she opened her eyes looked at me and with a whimper said "Jasper, come lay with me I can't sleep." I felt so bad for her and all I wanted to do was make her feel safe, I layed down in her bed and she moved closer to me. I stayed awake until I could hear her steady breathing showing that she was asleep, it was around 3am when I fell back asleep.

Quinn's POV

I woke up with an arm draped around my waist, I panicked and opened my eyes to see Jasper laying there so peacefully, last night came rushing back into my head and I started to cry. I tried to cry as quiet at possible as not too wake up Jasper but it didn't really work. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me crying. He started stroking my hair and it was quite soothing I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. We layed like that for a while before I decided it was probably time to get up. Aaron stormed into her room and saw her trying to get out of Jasper's grip. Aaron laughed and called everyone in, everyone came running except for mom and dad since they had gone to work and Lucas since he just wasn't there. Grayson whipped out his phone and took a photo of me in Jasper's death grip. After the whole fiasco this morning, I finally got out of Jasper's grip and went into his room to steal his clothes, knowing that I would never have a chance like this again.

 After the whole fiasco this morning, I finally got out of Jasper's grip and went into his room to steal his clothes, knowing that I would never have a chance like this again

Quinn's outfit for the day ^^^

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Lucas sitting on the couch with a girl, I guess this is why he didn't come when Aaron called. Lucas and the girl started making out and I let out an "ewww I don't want to see that." Then I ran back up the stairs. I walked into my room and Jasper was stretching on the the floor he looked up when I opened the door and his mouth dropped, "are they my clothes???" I quickly shut the door and ran back down the stairs and out the back door. I got a pretty good head start since Jasper had to get up out of his lunge, down the stairs and out the now locked back door. I ran into the forest which was just behind our house, I could faintly hear Jasper getting some of my other brothers to come and hunt me down. I ran for a little until I was out of breath, then I climbed up a tree into a hidden spot where they would never find me.

After a little bit of sitting up this tree I started to hear the crunching of leaves underneath feet. I heard James and Matthew calling out my name, then I heard Aaron and Grayson, then Jasper, Lucas and Alex. Lucas must have gotten roped into this I thought to myself. I could feel a sneeze coming along and I was praying that the feeling would pass, it didn't I sneezed probably one of the loudest sneezes that I have sneezed in my life. "Shit!" I covered my mouth with my hand, I'd done it now they definitely knew where I was now. I heard James running over to where I was and calling the others over saying that he had heard me sneeze. Soon enough they were all directly underneath me. "She must have run back to the house, knowing that we were all out here." 

I thought that I had gotten away with it but then I felt something crawling on my hand. I looked down and saw a spider on my hand! I screamed and lost my balance falling out of the tree. I braced myself for impact but it never came. Instead I felt a strong pair of arms catch me. I opened my eyes and looked into Jasper's deep blue ones. "Gotcha." He said with a grin before running back into the house.