6

(The guy at the top is Alex)

When we got back into the house, Jasper took me upstairs to my room and demanded that I change and give him back his clothes. "Are we doing anything else today?" I asked since I needed to know what to get changed into. "Yes actually, we have a fancy lunch thing, for Dad's work in an hour." A fancy lunch, that sounds nice I thought to myself. After shooing Jasper out of my room I got changed into an outfit that I thought would look nice for lunch.

 After shooing Jasper out of my room I got changed into an outfit that I thought would look nice for lunch

Outfit for the lunch ^^^

I came down the stairs and All of my brothers were sitting there in their suits and ties "Where is mom and dad?" I asked with a confused look on my face "They'll meet us there, they are going straight from work." Grayson replied with. We all got into the car and Lucas sat in the driver's seat.

When we arrived at lunch we all hopped out of the car and we walked inside. The second we walked inside my mouth dropped, the place was so freaking beautiful. I looked around, lost in my own world. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, follow me this way to the dining hall." I was shocked for a second but then I was fine. I followed Grayson, James, Alex, Lucas, Jasper, Aaron and Matthew into the most beautiful dining hall that I had ever seen. 

Inside of the place ^^^

I saw mom and dad talking to another couple who I'd never seen before, which was weird since we go to lunches like this all the time so I know everyone Dad works with. Mom signed for me to come over to her and so I started to walk towards them but on my way there Matthew stuck his foot out so that I would trip. I fell right into someones arms. I looked up and saw someone that I had never seen before. He was pretty cute and the way that he looked down at me, oh he was so cute.

I realized that I was still in his arms, "oh- I'm sorry." I stood up immediately He smiled his cute smile and said in an Australian Accent "That's quite alright, I'm Ryan Murphy." He held his hand out for me to shake, I shook it. "I'm Quinn, Quinn Monroe." I said thinking that I should probably introduce myself. "Monroe!" He said with such disgust you'd think he'd just said the nastiest thing on earth. "I had a nasty encounter with your brother a few weeks back. Lucas I believe his name was." I stared at him for a moment and decided that he didn't look too cute anymore. 

I looked towards my mom and she wasn't there anymore so I just went and sat back down. "Fancy seeing you here Monroe." I turned my head and groaned Ryan just had to be seated next to me. The rest of lunch went pretty well considering that Ryan was sitting next to me. Once lunch was over and everyone had finished, the band began to play some music for people to dance too. I looked around for my mom and saw that she was talking to the couple again. I walked over and this time Matthew didn't trip me over. 

"Hi mom." I said when I had gotten over there. "Oh, hi sweetheart, Ben and Lisa this is my daughter I was telling you about." I smiled at them and held out my hand "Hi it's so nice to meet you." I said with a fake smile on my face, I really just wanted to get out of here, I think my mom knew what I wanted since the next thing out of her mouth was "Anyways, we should get going." that was until I heard the next thing she said, "Why don't you guys come and stay with us for the two weeks that your here? Your son could stay as well of course." "Why thank you Lynda, we would love that." Lisa said that in the same Australian accent the Ryan had. "Son come over here." Ben called. Next thing I knew Ryan was walking towards us. This was the son that was staying with my family for the next two weeks.