(The guy at the top is Samuel)

The second I walked through the doors I realized that I had no idea where the year 7 area was. Matthew looked at my worried face and laughed at me. "Turn at the first right then go through the double doors then you'll get there." I thanked him and went the way he told me to. I walked into my homeroom and sat down next to a girl whose name was Amelia. Amelia and I hit it off pretty fast and we got onto the subject of our primary schools. "I went to Winstead Elementary school." Amelia said "What about you?" "Oh uh I've been home schooled my whole life." I said shyly turning away. Dang it Quinn I thought to myself, why'd you have to say that now she probably won't want to be your friend anymore. 

She looked at me weirdly then said "that's cool I guess." I smiled and Amelia asked "so, do you have any siblings? I'm an only child." Quinn, I said to myself just play it cool, "Uh..yeah I have 7 older brothers." "OMG WOW SEVEN!" Amelia screamed. Great, I wonder what people were thinking when they looked over at us with weird looks on their face. Amelia opened her mouth to say something but at that moment the bell rang and we had to get to class. 

I had English in E5 and Math's in M2, as everyone was dispersing out of the classrooms I lost Amelia, I looked around but I couldn't see anyone that I knew. Slowly everyone was out of the hallway. I turned a corner and walked right into some one, "oh my gosh I'm so sor-" I looked up to see the hottest guy in year 7. I started blushing as I realized that I was staring "It's alright, what's your name?" he asked "Quinn" I replied, "what about you?" Who am I kidding he was in my homeroom and he was the hottest guy there of course I knew his name but not wanting to sound creepy I asked him. "Samuel" He responded with a smile before proceeding to ask what classroom what I was looking for I told him and he said that he had the same classes as me. If I'm going to be honest he was talking about other stuff but I was to intrigued by him. "Well here we are, English." I smiled and said thank you to him for showing me where my class was. He leaned down and whispered in my ear to meet him at the basketball courts during lunchtime. I blushed and agreed. 

(The Bone Sparrow cover)

We walked into the classroom and everyone turned to look at us then turned back and started whispering, probably about us I thought. Samuel grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the last two empty seats. I sat down and pulled out the book that we were studying which was 'The Bone Sparrow' English went fast pretty quickly and so did math, by the time it was lunchtime I was very, very nervous. I headed over to the basketball and when I got there the entire basketball team was there. They had heard my footsteps so they all turned around to see who it was. I looked around for Samuel but he didn't seem to be there that was until I saw him walking out of the change rooms wearing his basketball uniform. "Fancy a game Monroe?"