(The guy at the top is Lucas)

I closed my eyes and braced myself for him to hit me. It never came though, "Don't you dare touch my little sister." I heard a voice that sounded like Lucas. I opened my eyes in time to see Lucas beating the shit out of Samuel, I sank down to the ground shaking with the tears running down my face. I thought about what just happened, I was almost raped. I heard a car door open and slam shut, then footsteps running towards my. I could here the cries of Samuel as Lucas was beating him up.

"Quinn!" I opened my eyes and saw Jasper running towards me I stood up and started walking slowly towards him he picked me up, I indistinctly wrapped my legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder as he stroked my hair telling me everything ...

"Quinn!" I opened my eyes and saw Jasper running towards me I stood up and started walking slowly towards him he picked me up, I indistinctly wrapped my legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder as he stroked my hair telling me everything was going to be alright.

Aaron POV

Alex and I were sitting in the car as Lucas got out of the car and went to get Quinn. We heard a scream calling for help, "Jasper, Jasper that was Quinn." Alex started saying "Stay in the car and I'll be back in a second." I started panicking, my baby sister not my baby sister, what had happened to her. Alex and I sat in silence for a couple of minutes before the car door opened.

There was Jasper holding Quinn who was holding onto him and not letting go just crying into his shoulders. I looked at Jasper's face and he looked so mad "Quinn, Quinn it's okay he's not here anymore." Jasper said quietly while rubbing his hands along her back soothingly. She slowly stopped crying and I could see someone walking over to us and I motioned to Jasper that there was someone there. "Quinn I'm going to put you down now, Alex and Aaron are there, you must be tired after your first day of school." I watched as she tried to stay holding onto Jasper but admitted defeat and quickly went from Jasper to me. I held her close annoyed at this mystery guy for hurting her, I didn't even know what had happened but I wanted to kill him for making my sister feel this way.

After around 10 minutes Quinn had fallen asleep on me, Alex and I were having a hushed conversation about what we thought might have happened. We were saying all of these random scenarios when it hit me. "Alex, she was screaming for help. Alex, you don't think she was-" The car just went quiet after this. A couple of minutes later, Lucas and Jasper came back looking so pissed off. They got into the car and immediately I hushed them and pointed to Quinn's sleeping figure. As Lucas started driving I could see his bloodied and bruised knuckles on the wheel. "Lucas, Jasper are you going to tell us what happened." Alex asked them "When we get home." Lucas said angrily.

We arrived at home and Jasper took Quinn off of my lap, she moved a little opened her eyes then put her head on his shoulder and started crying again. Lucas, Alex and I all followed Jasper into the living room. We all sat on the couch as Quinn calmed down. Once Quinn had calmed down Alex asked her what had happened. "Samuel." She said tears brimming in her eyes. He tried to rape me." There were gasps all around and everything was silent for a moment before Alex said "He 'tried' to, so he didn't right?" "N-no he didn't, Lucas got him off me." I stood up, I couldn't believe that dude, I wanted to kill him for touching my little sister. 

We sat on the couch until Mom, Dad, Matthew and James got home and Quinn told them what had happened. They all hugged her and Mom and Dad said that they would make sure the school knew about it and he would get expelled and maybe even jail time. We had dinner in silence but we all noticed how much closer Quinn was sitting to Jasper. After dinner Quinn went up to her room and went to bed which was fair enough since she had, had a very long day. Matthew, James and I all went to bed about 30 minutes after, while Jasper and Lucas stayed downstairs in case Quinn came back down needing something.