1

SUNOOS POV

I can't believe that I need to go to school like this. Like what the hell! My mom forbidden me to go home so where the fuck will I be staying now? Ugh.. I'll just go to school for fuck sakes.

I go to school half beaten up knowing that I will be alone the whole day. I enter the school seeing everyone with their friends, I just ignore them and continue walking to my class.

Of course, I'm first as always. I walked to my desk to sit down. Everyone comes inside the classroom while I just sit in the corner watching. But a guy that I have never seen before came inside the classroom.

"He is pretty handsome" I whisper while smiling.

SUNGHOONS POV

It was my first day in this stupid school. It looks just as boring as my last school. Why do we need to go to school when it's always math. How can Jake hyung like math? Like wtf?

Anyways I just go inside the classroom, there was a boy staring the shit out of me. I ignored him because wtf? Creep. I introduced myself to this stupid class. Yeah I'm pretty mad at my parents for taking me to this school.

"Hello my name is Sunghoon, I like to dance and sing." I say confident as fuck.

"Alright you will be sitting next to Sunoo in the corner. Sunoo raise your hand please." The teacher said looking at Sunoo.

The boy raised his hand guessing that his name is Sunoo. I don't fucking care so I go to sit down.

"What do you want? Do I have something on my face?" I say to Sunoo.

SUNOOS POV

Yes of course, he is just like everyone else. I stopped staring at him when he said that and turned my face to the board.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sunghoon says.

"No" I say quietly.

I won't turn my head to face him. That's so embarrassing, get yourself together Sunoo..

SUNGHOONS POV

Okay? Well wtf he just stared at me and now he won't even look at me. That's weird.

The class was finally over, I hate math. I was just walking to the cafeteria because my friends are waiting for me at a table there. I'm so happy that I at least have friends in this school. Oh right It's Ni-kis first day too.

"Oh hello Sunghoon!" Jake shouts from the table

I walk up to them and start talking to them, after a while I noticed Sunoo sitting alone reading a book. I try to ignore him but I can't. How can he sit alone.

"Yo Sunghoon who you staring at?" Jungwon asks.

"No one" I say looking at Jungwon.

"Alright.." Jungwon says.

JUNGWONS POV

I swear I saw him looking at something or someone. I looked at the direction he was looking at when I noticed a boy sitting alone reading a book. Sunghoon has never stared at someone like he is doing right now.

"Sunghoon just go up and talk to him? Not a big deal." I say.

"Well I think I made him upset. What should I do now?" Sunghoon says looking at me.

"Bro that's your problem you know he is always alone. No one talks to him because they think he is weird. Some even bully him, actually he is freaking cute so I don't understand why everyone thinks that way. That's what my classmate told me." Ni-ki says.

"Then go and talk to him Ni-ki." Jay says.

"Okay. I don't mind being his friend." Ni-ki says.

"Can we just go to the next class?" I say.

"Alright" Heeseung says.

"Shit. I have fucking History now, bye." Sunghoon says walking away.

SUNOOS POV

I was in the classroom when I see Sunghoon walking in. Oh hell no, not him.. I turn my head to my phone and I start to scroll on instagram.

Sunghoon sits on his chair looking at me.

"You have instagram I see. What's your username I'll add you." Sunghoon says.

"Uhm.. it's, Sunshine." I say.

Sunghoon take out his phone from his pocket and adds Sunoo on instagram.

"Added." Sunghoon says.

I look at the board while the teacher and the students gets inside the classroom. Well another dumb class, I wish I had friends to talk with. After this class it's lunch come on you can do this Sunoo.

-Skip time to lunch-

I was sitting alone eating my food when suddenly Oscar and his friends comes up to me. (A/N: I just came up with some name lmao) Oscar is the schools biggest bully.

"Hello Sunoooo~" Oscar says.

"Leave me alone." I say still eating my food.

Oscar takes my food and throws it on the floor. What's wrong with this idiot?

"Wtf? My food you idiot!" I shouted at him.

"Don't try to act fucking confident" Oscar says.

"You'll have to clean this up. Sorry not sorry." I say.

I walk out of the cafeteria. Tf did I just do..

-Skip time, after school-

I walked to my locker picking up my things to go home. I walked out realizing that my mom forbidden me to come back home. Fuck.. what do I do now? A boy suddenly comes up to me.

"Hello! My name is Ni-ki!" The boy says.

"Oh hi.. I'm Sunoo" I said smiling for the second time today.

"I would like to walk with you home, and be your friend!" Ni-ki says.

Me? He wants to be my friend? I have never seen him before.

"Oh okay.." I say quietly.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Ni-ki says.

"No, no! I'm just not used to be talking to people I'm sorry." I say.

"Oh no worries!" Ni-ki says smiling.

"About the walking home.. I can't go home. And I have nowhere to stay.." I say.

"Then you'll have to stay at my place! I'm sure my parents will say yes!" Ni-ki says.

Ni-ki and I started to walk to his place.

Wow this boy is so kind. I finally made a friend?

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

I was pretty bored so I made something. I also noticed that there is a lot of swear words here. Lmao.

Byeeeeee <3