7

SUNOOS POV

"Sunghoon, can you talk with Ni-ki? Please!" I say.

"No, why would I?" Sunghoon says looking at me.

"Because he won't talk to me!" I say whining.

"Then go ask someone else, I won't." Sunghoon says looking at his phone again.

"But he is your brother!" I say.

"I don't care!" Sunghoon shouted at me.

Wow!Why did he shout at me? Maybe I'm just dramatic..

I walked away from the room noticing the other sitting in the couch so I walked downstairs.

"Hello guys!" I say.

They just look at me and continue talking.

My only friends are ignoring me..

I walked to the outdoor and put on my jacket and shoes.

"Sunoo. It's 10:53 pm." Jake says trying to hide his worrying face.

"And? Like you care." I say walking out.

"No wai-" Ni-ki didn't finish his sentence when I slammed the door.

JUNGWONS POV

Oh no.. why did I ignore him.. what if something happens to him..?

"Yah, we are so stupid. How can we ignore him when people always ignore him?!" I shout.

They just looked down.  

I go upstairs to Sunghoons room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Sunghoon says.

I opened the door.

"Sunghoon.. Sunoo ran away.." I say.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YALL DO?!" Sunghoon asks worried.

"We ignored him.." I say.

"What in the hell is wrong with you guys." Sunghoon says.

"We are sorry but what do we do?!" I say.

"Where is he?" Sunghoon asks.

"We don't know. We need to wait until he comes back." I say.

"Alright.." Sunghoon says,

SUNOOS POV

I was walking on the street. It was so lonely and scary... 

I just walked and walked, until someone came up to me.

"Oh hello Sunoo, I see that you are here. Alone?" Seungmin says and smirks at me.

"You scared me!" I say jumping a bit.

"Well, well, well.. I can't believe that you are here. Didn't that bitch save you? Aww they left you." Seungmin says laughing.

"Stop... how can you be my brother when you treat me like this...?" I say.

"Because no one likes you. You are a toy to play around with. I can hit you whenever I want." Seungmin says.

"No you can't! Leave me alone you bitch!" I say pushing him away and then I run away from him.

I hate him. Can't he leave me alone?! If he doesn't love me then why is he after me? It's so annoying..

I HATE EVERYTHING.

"Why did you leave me?" Seungmin say while pushing me.

I fell down.

"What is wrong with you?!" I say while standing up.

He suddenly punched my face and kicked my stomach so I fell down again.

"STOP!" I screamed kinda loud.

"Shut up. Listen to me, if you leave me again when I am talking to you I won't hesitate to hit you again." Seungmin says kicking my stomach and legs one more time before he left.

Why me? I hate him more than anything in the world. Oh I forgot my parents I hate them too.

I was just sitting there staring at the sky. 

No one cared right? No Sunoo stop thinking like that. Sunghoon cares he just got a bit annoying when I started to talk about Ni-ki.. he will come and save me. 

I can't move, my stomach hurts... do I need to stay on the street.. what if a car comes..

I started crawling to a bench near the street and lay down after I fell asleep.

JAYS POV

"It's 2:28 am, where is he..." I whisper to myself because the others fell asleep waiting for Sunoo.

I slowly fell asleep after 20 minutes. 

N-KIS POV

I woke up noticing that we all fell asleep, I walked upstairs to my room. No Sunoo was there. 

Where is he! He literally disappeared. I need to find him before it's too late. 

————————————————————

A/N:

I'm sorry that I didn't write as much as I usually do. 

I'm busy!

Byeeee <3