5

The next morning

SUNOOS POV

HELL NAH, I WONT GO TO SCHOOL. NOT A CHANCE.

"SUNOO! GET YOUR ASS HERE! WE WILL BE LATE!" Ni-ki shouts from downstairs already ready to go out.

"I WONT GO TO SCHOOL!" I shout loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Wtf! I hear footsteps, the next thing I saw was Ni-ki dragging me downstairs to go outside.

"AHHHH! WTF!" I shout at Ni-ki for dragging me downstairs.

-Skip time, at school-

Yeah well I failed.. I SWEAR IF MY BROTHER EVER COMES NEAR ME AGAIN ILL PUNCH HIM.

At least Oscar is sick and won't be here today..?

"Hello Sunoooo~" Seungmin says suddenly appearing behind me.

"AHHH-" I shout because he scared the shit out of me.

Seungmin quickly covers my mouth.

"Shut up asshole!" Seungmin says while dragging me to the boys bathroom.

"LET ME GO! OR ILL SCREAM FOR HELP!" I say.

"Like you dare to?" Seungmin says slapping my face.

"And what was that for?!" I say while holding my cheek trying not to show pain.

"For disrespecting me." Seungmin says while he looks at me.

"WHEN DID I-" I tried to speak but Seungmin cut me off.

"Shut up! People might hear you!" Seungmin says.

"LIKE I CARE!" I say.

I shouldn't have said that...

"After school at the alley near the park, 6:00 pm. If you're late I'll break your face." Seungmin says while walking out leaving me scared as hell.

I can't tell the others about this... but I need to go. I don't want a broken face.. 

-Skip time, Ni-kis place- 

Fuck.... It's 5:17 pm. I should be going because it's a long way there..

I tiptoed all the way downstairs. I noticed that Sunghoon had all of our friends over. Shit. 

I walked to the outdoor putting on my jacket and shoes slowly opening the door. 

SUNGHOONS POV

I was just talking with my friends when I heard something from the hallway. I turned to look and I see Sunoo putting on his jacket and shoes, he slowly opened the door. I guess he doesn't want us to notice? Wow... 

"Where do you think you are going Sunoo?" I say making everyone turn their heads to Sunoo.

"I wasn't going anywhere..." Sunoo says, he seems scared.

"Then why did you open the door and put on your jacket and shoes?" I ask.

"Uhm I was going shopping but I was a bit scared of what you or the others would say." Sunoo says.

Oh shopping, it wasn't anything serious. But something seems off..

"Okay Sunoo! Bye! Call me if you need anything" I say.

"Yes ofc!" Sunoo says walking out closing the door after him.

"Guys I don't trust that. Let's follow him." I say

We go out a bit after Sunoo did and saw him. We followed him.

SUNOOS POV

-Skip time, in the alley-

This is scary.. good thing it's not too dark. Oh.. it's only 2 minutes left until it's 6:00 pm.

It has been two minutes why isn't he here?

"Hello Sunoo~ I guess you didn't want a broken nose.. remember what you told me earlier? You're so disrespectful to your hyung." Seungmin says looking at me.

"I really want to punch you." I say.

"Don't you dare disrespect me again!" Seungmin says while walking towards me.

He was about to kick my stomach when someone punched my brother.

"Let him be your dumbass." Sunghoon says

Sunghoon? What is he doing here and how..

"WHO TF ARE YOU?!" Seungmin shouts at Sunghoon.

"I'm Sunoos friend. Now leave." Sunghoon says.

While Sunghoon and Seungmin were arguing Jungwon and Ni-ki runs to me and asks if I'm okay.

"Yes I'm fine he didn't do anything. You guys were fast.." I say.

Seungmin finally leave, Sunghoon turns around hugging me.

"Thank God you're okay." Sunghoon says still hugging me.

What is happening to Sunghoon? Why so sudden and how did they find me..?

————————————————————————————-—--

A/N: 

It's a bit late but I'm done with this chapter. Hope you like it!

 Byeeee <3