15

SUNGHOONS POV

What has gotten into him? 

Me and Jungwon walk into Ni-kis room.

"RIKI, WHAT THE HELL?!" I shout.

"IM SORRY HYUNG, IM SO SORRY!" Ni-ki shouts.

Ni-ki was very frustrated that it looked like he could faint any second.

"Hey Ni-ki.. why is this happening? Why are you so jealous? I need my answers." I say calmly.

"Hyung, I can't stand seeing him with other guys.. even if he talks about guys.. he means so much to me. Even tho I haven't known him for that long I'm starting to fall in love with him.." Ni-ki says.

Wow.. is he really in love with my  Sunoo. He can't take him away tho..

"Ni-ki maybe it's feelings but you're confused if you like him or not. I'm sure you don't like him that way." I say.

"Why are you saying that hyung? Do you like him?" Ni-ki asks.

"Well, what if I do?" I say.

"Then I'll punch you." Ni-ki says.

"I am in love with him. What are you gonna do about it?" I say.

JUNGWONS POV

WHAT?! IM SO CONFUSED. NOT A CHANCE! SUNOO IS MINE!

"SHUT UP! He is mine!" I say.

They both look at me. 

"Uhm.. well he is mine. You can't take him! I will never give y'all my best friend." I say.

"I was his friend before you." Ni-ki says.

"Well I have seen him in the school hallways but I didn't get my chance to talk with him because he just walked away." I say.

"Shut up." Sunghoon says.

"BYE!" I walk out and they started arguing again..

These boys trying to steal my bestie. Never.

I walked to Sunoo who was in the guest room.

"Sunoo? Should we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yes please." Sunoo says.

I lay down on the bed and cuddle Sunoo. I then turn on the TV and I pick a movie.

SUNOOS POV

I hugged Jungwon a little tighter. He reacted and he let me rest on his chest.

I feel safe with Jungwon. He is the best to exist.

After some time I fell asleep.

The next morning 

I woke up with one arm around my waist and my head on someone's chest.

I looked at the person behind me and it was Ni-ki. Looks like he can't sleep without me. I was still laying on Jungwons chest.

How the fuck will I get up now....

I slowly took off Ni-kis arm from my waist and I slowly lift my head to not wake them up.

I get out of the bed and tiptoe to the door. When I was tiptoeing I fell down on the floor because there was something on the floor.

OW

I then heard someone groan because of pain. I saw Sunghoon laying on the floor. 

Oh shit, he was sleeping.

I then stand up fast to check if he woke up. It looks like he didn't wake up so I just run out of the room finally breathing.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO SCARY..

"Sunoo we were awake all the time. You didn't run away from us right?" Someone suddenly spoke behind me. I sounds like Sunghoon.

I turned around and saw Jungwon, Sunghoon and Ni-ki standing there beside each other with crossed arms.

I was totally frozen.

WHAT BUT HOW..

SO THAT MEANS SUNGHOON KNEW THAT IT WAS ME THAT FELL ON HIM.

That is so embarrassing. 

What do I say now...

————————————————————-

A/N:

I totally forgot to make a chapter yesterday.

I apologize.

This is shorter than most of my chapters.

Enjoy!

Byeee <3