Put what happened last night behind

Dedicated to:@pookz123

I remember every single thing.She was hot and flawless believe me,but I am not and will never be ready for a relationship never!

My parents were both busy at work they called to check up which it was getting pretty annoying.They called and called that I shut off my phone and began rushing off a homework that I totally forgot about because I was having fun with a hot chick.

Six minutes after:I got ready for school and Soon as I entered it was time to begin classes.What surprises me was a good looking girl that wore shaggy clothes and flip flop shoes, which nobody in this town wore. I entered my class only thinking about her and then I was interrupted by my Maths teacher Ms.Evan.

"Everyone please be quiet!"
"Chupz" the whole class said including me,no one liked her because she was too serious.

"We have a new student today from Canada who is called Iggy Kofi"

Everyone burst out laughing.That was embarassing for her,it was funny though but atleast it was different she was shy,ashamed and much more I couldn't put my hands on.

"Kofi.... what kind of name is that "
"Your too ugly to be called Iggy"

It was too much for her and she was on her way to run when a guy put his foot out and she tumbled over and hit her head on a chair.

"Detention for everyone,except Justin shut up students!"

The room went silent and they was shocked what Ms.Evan did.I helped her up and damn I was already getting hard.

"Welcome to Cambridge University gorgeous".

"Thanks" she mumbled
"Am sorry about those freaks don't feel bad they do that all the time"

"Okay, whatever "she walked away without looking back at me.