Meeting my parents

Ding,dong the door bell rang from a far distance.When I opened the door it was Justin
,thought I told him to stay in the car.
" Hey cutie" ,he reached out and kissed me infront my mom which she had a strange look on her face.

"U-umm Justin this isn't the time please "
"Wow you do look nervous be calm "

A-emmmm my mom throat cleared like she was signaling me that she's still their,as I turned around she walked away to call dad without greeting him.

Four minutes
She arrived with dad and he was sure happy.It was like it was the happiest day in his life.But,mom was no way to be seen and Justin seem like he was sweating or something. Dad and Justin talked for about fifty minutes about things and they finally realized the time and cut the conversation lose.

"Bye dad Justin lets go now!"
"Like I was saying Mr.Kofi I love your artistic picture frames its amazing"
"Justin come on"
"Shame on you Iggy you don't know my last name and by the way its Hollywood"

"Wow am sorry didn't have your last name in mind.But that's a weird name"
"Yhea don't ask nothing Please "
"Hollywood hollywood come here Hollywood! "
"Your gonna regret it bbz"
"Oh really I'll be waiting ",he grabbed me by my waist and kiss me intensely with my dad watching every aspect.Finally we both laughed and stopped the love making and began heading out.As I looked up to say bye mom was looking out at us but on Justin.When we both looked at each other stunned she pull across the curtain.