That cutie

Dedicated to:@AzraLight

Iggy

I was so embarrassed. That cute guy was staring me done. He looked rich how he dressed but I was still a virgin and don't want to date anytime soon.Trust me he was too much for me when that jerk made me fall and can feel that guy still staring behind me.I wasn't all that but I had a pretty face that could charm any guy.The only thing that kept them away was my clothes,where I ljve and my old time technology phone which is so shameful to take out in public,but... I was thankful for everything. I came her for one reason to study and that's what I will be doing nothing can stand in my way now. I need to focus to become somebody better in life,and also make my parents proud.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I shook my head out of my dream,it will never happen me and that cutie he's just different, rich, wealthy and maybe sex half or all the girls in this school already.Am too goody goody for that...

"Um hey am Justin miss"
I looked at the guy only to realize it was him and he was so darn cute,and his smile I wanted to melt.

"Are you listening to me,hello"

"Ohh A- am s-rry just thinking thats all"

"Oh well sorry to interrupt but can we get to know each other, well that's if you want to"

"Um... maybe Later busy got to go bye"

I watched her ran away from me and I know she was shy and maybe felt stupid.I felt bad though How am I going to tell her am a womonizer and I love to fuck girls alot.It was too much she was sweet I don't want to hurt her like the rest but am so addicted to sex,well.... am crazy about it.