Secret is revealed

Justin's dad was too pissed with Justin in going to the hospital. His name was spreading and he was mad as hell for them being lawyers they couldn't control what was going on in their house which was a damn shame.Justin's mom though was calm but she was stressing yes she liked Iggy but she was trouble she thought. She did not want justin in no trouble.She walked out the house and decided to leave her husband alone in the house with his misery and hang out with some ladies at a night club.

"Why us why...."said Justin's father

" That girl will bring trouble for me"

"Oh gosh am ruined I need to get rid of her"

"Can't find out I had an affair with Iggys mom"

Knock knock knock knock knock....
Their was no answer so justin stepped in only hearing voices which he walked closer to.He was shocked he reacted without thinking.He heared what he kept saying.

"I'll kill that bitch iggy if she comes closer to my son.That bastard... She ruined my, our happy life"

"Dead your dead dad your fucking dead!"

Justin moved to him quickly in speed and stabbed him in the stomach.He was sick and tired of his dead he was tired full of hatred.He watched him bleeding and his dead begging to help.Justin's mom reached home quickly because she had forgotten her perfume and other accessories she had forgot. She walked in and nearly fainted she pushed justin aside who was shaking to death like he seen a ghost and headed straight to the hospital without Justin. She slapped him and quickly drove off she was ashamed of him of far he toke things.

******Two days passed and they didn't reach home justin was becoming more and more popular at school. He was always stared down at school and boys were trying to become his friends.A week so far has passed and news was spreading Iggy was getting better since she was in a coma for two weeks,they made her stay a next week to study her carefully and she would be home the following day.