Its a date?

Dedicated to:@FaithChange

I woked up out of bed ready to go to school.I felt so happy that girl Iggy she was pretty and breath taking I couldn't resist her.Its like she had my heart already.

An hour later
I arrived at school and was stopped by one of my sex buddies I regretted it she was all over me saying she want and need me in her.Like really she was desperate and too annoying.I walked away from her it was the best thing to do and she watched me as I fade away in the distance.Thank God I said.

"Ouch!"
"You again Justin "
"Umm hey am sorry didn't see you"
"Um well you can say sorry duhh"
"Jeez ur mad today?"

I accidentally knocked her over thinking about the slut and wondering if I made a big mkstake,then suddenly I saw Iggy and she was pretty mad at me or maybe something else.

"Well yes I am got studies and project to carry in"
"Ohh well srry cutie"
"The name is Iggg thank you "
"What's with the attitude? "
"Just not into the charm talking it ain't me"

"Oh well am srry,can we go out am having a party at my house and would really like for you to come"
"Wow is this a date"
"Yhea... I guess you can say sooo...."
"OK I WILL COME"
"You are really excited cutie... I pick you up at 7:31 PM "
"Ok don't be late "
"K"

I waved to Iggy as we both finished conversating it went well.She was so happy.I better get started on this project before I get detention anyways.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.