Justice!

Justin's mom pov
Such a bastard I wanted revenge so when he came in the vehicle. I was behind searching threw some paper works.I grabbed a scissors and used it wisely ha....Yhea I ended his life so easy and his last words were "bitch " Who's a bitch now.As I cleaned up I headed quickly to iggys house and found her their with her dad.He didn't believe her and wanted proof,she was trying to explain everything from the top when I bang down the door.They took so long to approach the door but gained strength to stand.When they looked out they were sweating bad and began looking worried.Yes they finally calm down and then I realized it was her mother who did it because she was thinking about her own self.Justice! That's all I could think about I brought the gun to iggys father head and iggy also with the scissors they begged but I wanted justice.

"Mom stop it now!"
"What your dead!"

"No am not just say I learned alot from you"

"But how I faked it "
"Justin why you did that suppose my mother did killed me also and also you?"

"No she wont she just wanted me out the picture "

"Let's go to the police they will gain suspicion and we all are in trouble right now"

"Dad let's go hurry no clothes just run!"

A year later
All of them moved to England to get a fresh start.They were happy but were still recovering from everything.They both completed their studies and wanted to go back.It wasn't their fault after all and they can't hide their past by running away.Months passed and they both got married.Iggys dad went back to school and became a Judge and married a pretty lady also a judge they live happily ever after.But it was still with them their past, deaths and more.

Vote, vote

Comment

The end....