Justin's parents

My mind was on so many things but being with Justin was the most important part.Mom and nobody can stop us we are meant to be.

"iggy wake up men!"
"Uh was I sleeping"
"Is something the matter bbz What's wrong tell me"
"Its nothing oh shit were here"

"Yep"

He escorts me out the car and inside when we stepped in the house it was rich.I had to try my best not to gaze too much for am not a person that makes people think their better than me.We walked in hand in hand and we stumbled upon his mom which she was so beautiful.

"Hi iggy Justin talks about"
"Oh really?"
"YEs he knows how to get the cute girls like always"
"Ha you need to tell me about it"
"Mom come on that's private please not now,iggy let's go meet my dad he's the coolest "
"What about your mom hmmmm"
"Mom you know I love,love you but dad needs to see her"

We passed his mom and head to the kitchen which he was drinking alcohol and as he turned around the glass drop to the floor so did the bottle of rum.His eyes gazed at me and the first thing he said was:
"You bitch get out my bloody house"
Justin and I were lost he tried to calm his dad down but it didn't work he came rushing at me witj a broom stick and I just stayed their.Before I know it I was struck with it I could hear Justin's voice saying things as his dad made lies about me and guess what justin looked like he believed everything.Just because his dad said he had proof of what he's saying.I couldn't remember anything I was gone completely from their conversation.